Poughkeepsie, NY - 07/20/19 - Hudson Valley Tecmo Tournament & Fundraiser

image.png

When: Saturday, July 20th, 2019- Registration starts @ 10:30 AM EST; Kickoff is @ 11:15 AM!

Where: Mahoney's Irish Pub and Steakhouse, 35 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Fundraiser Info: Guillain-Barré Syndrome is a rare but serious autoimmune disorder in which the immune system attacks healthy nerve cells in your peripheral nervous system.  NortheastTecmo.com will be hosting a fundraiser for Brayden Post who suffers from GBS.

Entry: A $25 donation per player, to be collected on the day of the tournament. Non-participants are also encouraged to donate. More info will be released soon on how to donate.

Tourney Format: TBD.  Stay tuned for more details!

How to Register: Check out the Facebook Event Page or contact NYTecmo at tecmobowl dot org

This Tournament and Fundraiser is part of the 2019 NY Tecmo Series: Participation in this tournament and the LI Retro Tournament on August 10th will grant you free entry to the 2019 New York Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament on October 19th!

• 1 month later...

If I make it (elbow injury, long drive, not 100% sure) the bounty will be doubled: $20 per win against me (tournament or exhibition/casual) will be donated for Brayden and/or GBS. This should be easy for all you veterans since I will only tap 4x/sec to save my arm. Hopefully you can raise a lot of money off me!

• Knobbe unpinned this topic