Fairfield, OH - 07/27/19 - 2019 Midwest Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament (12th Annual)

WHAT: 12th Annual Midwest Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

WHEN: Friday and Saturday, July 26-27, 2019

WHERE: Rick's Tavern & Grille, 5955 Boymel Dr., Fairfield, Ohio 45014

BUY-IN: $30, includes tournament T-shirt and handouts

PRIZES: Cash and trophies to top performers

SIGN-UP: www.MWTecmo.com

EMAIL: [email protected]

SPONSORS: Yuengling, Sports Gallery, Bengals, Reds, 6SMedia, BCHSSReport.com, MyCreationSpot.com

SPECIAL GUEST: Cincinnati Bengals and Tecmo Great David Fulcher

What the weekend offers:

Friday Night

Open Nintendo/RBI Baseball Tournament begins at 6 p.m.

Saturday All Day

#MWTecmoXII, Raffles, Giveaways, In-Tourney Contests to be determined, 

Saturday, July 2018 at Rick’ Tavern & Grille

9:30 a.m – 10:30 a.m.: Registration and Pickup Games will take place during this time. A signup table will easily be visible at the tourney site.

10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.: Pool Play takes place during this time. Depending on how many entrants, this specific timeframe depicts placement in the elimination part of the tournament.

2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: David Fulcher speaks to the tournament crowd about his foundation and tells stories. Raffle prizes will also be given away at this time.

2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: The elimination part of the tourney takes place until one man is left to claim the Midwest tourney trophy.

*All times are an approximation from previous Midwest tournaments. Tournament organizers have the right to adjust this schedule accordingly.

Midwest-Tecmo-Logo.thumb.png.533c7a20891d4d036c020c11d39e6893.png

3 hours ago, The Ultimate Weapon said:

For all the trash talk in the other thread, I would have thought Hank would have been the first to sign up... Your move sir...

Bitch Please your about 2 weeks late as soon as i saw the Midwest website ready to take payment i was signed up

• Knobbe pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Would anyone be willing to drive me and possibly Gats from the bus stop in Cincinnati to Hamilton and then back?  Hopefully i won't need this but it might have to happen 

On 7/3/2019 at 5:28 PM, hankthetank said:

Would anyone be willing to drive me and possibly Gats from the bus stop in Cincinnati to Hamilton and then back?  Hopefully i won't need this but it might have to happen 

Well when do you plan to arrive? I can perhaps pick u up I'm camping July 22-25 in Shawnee State Park near Pittsburgh with Mort and family. Then at some point will be in ohio either friday night or saturday morning. Anyone is welcome to join us ( just get a seperate campsite ..i got a cabin with electricity and beer )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited for the RBI Baseball tournament. I've never played anyone outside the Dmen Tap Tecmo League crew so I'm looking forward to this. Oh and Tecmo too. But What are the RBI Baseball rules and regulations I need to know for the tournament?

8 hours ago, Dan S said:

I'm excited for the RBI Baseball tournament. I've never played anyone outside the Dmen Tap Tecmo League crew so I'm looking forward to this. Oh and Tecmo too. But What are the RBI Baseball rules and regulations I need to know for the tournament?

Hi Dan, you can find all the information at our website at www.MWTecmo.com. The RBI tourney free event on Friday and we will be handing out prizes for the winner. Look forward to seeing everyone in less than two weeks.

http://mwtecmo.com/rbibaseball/

So previously i stated that those from Ohio could do as good as 2nd based on the field but things have changed.  The best anyone from Ohio could possibly do is 8th.  Here is what the final 8 will be.

Tier 1 (In no particular order)

1- Hank

2- Gats

3- Mort

4- DPS

5- Tom

6- Nate

7- Adam  K.

Tier 2 (In no particular order)

8- Lou or some jerkoff from Ohio.

15 hours ago, hankthetank said:

So previously i stated that those from Ohio could do as good as 2nd based on the field but things have changed.  The best anyone from Ohio could possibly do is 8th.  Here is what the final 8 will be.

Tier 1 (In no particular order)

1- Hank

2- Gats

3- Mort

4- DPS

5- Tom

6- Nate

7- Adam  K.

Tier 2 (In no particular order)

8- Lou or some jerkoff from Ohio.

And the bullseye just keeps getting bigger Hank

6C415F61-4E75-414D-BA44-AD482F4A714C.png

1 hour ago, kmolnar3298 said:

Did he really? Shame no one bothered to remember it

I mean i had a thought wait did Joe win it he was pretty big around the time then i googled it and he did.  Also Kaz replaced Kurt Angle so don't be surprised if DPS is replaced by Kaz.

Happy to be referred to as Kurt Angle in all this. Not sure if I’m up to the Olympic Gold Medalists standards but I’ll certainly put in some effort. In my opinion it’s a strong possibility that Kurt Angle was the best to ever lace them up.

3 hours ago, Dan S said:

Happy to be referred to as Kurt Angle in all this. Not sure if I’m up to the Olympic Gold Medalists standards but I’ll certainly put in some effort. In my opinion it’s a strong possibility that Kurt Angle was the best to ever lace them up.

All you have to do is bring the Intensity, Integrity, and Intelligence. 

The Tecmo gods are quite angry . i came down with 4 day case of strep throat during camping trip. I could not talk or eat solids for 4 days. Finnally i got to a hostipal in the middle of night when i got back to buffalo last night. Nurse stuck some stick down my throat. Nearly choked. Got the medicence found a pharmacy open 24hours. One dosage knocked out the pain. Noone fucks with my week of vacation damn it.

Edited by red98sethuthut