Sign in to follow this  
ststeven11

All TSB Original Rosters

I am searching for all of the original player attributes from all of the original Tecmo releases, preferably in spreadsheet form, but text files would suffice. Can anyone help?

Years ago, I found a glorious webpage that had the rosters and player attributes of every team, from every Tecmo Bowl release...ever! It was a goldmine. I foolishly bookmarked the page and left it at that. The website no longer exists and I cannot find it's equal. I have the data from the original TB, TSB, and TSBIII, but am missing the others (TSII and TSB II SE).

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

On 5/25/2019 at 4:39 AM, ststeven11 said:

I am searching for all of the original player attributes from all of the original Tecmo releases, preferably in spreadsheet form, but text files would suffice. Can anyone help?

Years ago, I found a glorious webpage that had the rosters and player attributes of every team, from every Tecmo Bowl release...ever! It was a goldmine. I foolishly bookmarked the page and left it at that. The website no longer exists and I cannot find it's equal. I have the data from the original TB, TSB, and TSBIII, but am missing the others (TSII and TSB II SE).

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

I believe you're missing TSB II: Special Edition and TSB PSX

On 6/3/2019 at 10:05 AM, Knobbe said:

I believe you're missing TSB II: Special Edition and TSB PSX

Sorry, no, I failed to mention I had the PSX ratings. As a matter of fact, I think that I may have gotten them from a post of yours from years ago! LOL Besides, I actually play the PSX version regularly (yes, I am the one) and am very familiar with the player attributes.

Thank you Knobbe for the TSB II: Special Edition attributes! This is perfect.