Player faces as thumbnails

I have that. That's all one picture. I would like to get each individual face as a separate thumbnail. I want to be able to rearrange them so I can put similar faces near each other, like in a folder or in a spreadsheet. I'm in the process of taking screen caps of each player screen, but then I have to crop it to get just the face. It's going to be a long, painstaking process. I was hoping someone already had thumbnails of these just sitting on their computer, or that there was a topic on the forum that I missed or didn't understand. 

I figured out how to crop them fairly quickly. I've started the spreadsheet. Here's the first 10 faces I made. You can see I'm already starting to group similar faces together. I noticed faces 0x00 and 0x02, which you can see in editors, are not actually used for any players. It looks like face 0x02 might have been Jim Kelly before they realized they couldn't use his likeness. Pretty funny to realize that after all this time, if that is the case. 

S.F. QB1 Joe Montana.jpg

IND. QB2 Jack Trudeau.jpg

CIN. QB1 Boomer Esiason.jpg

IND. QB1 Jeff George.jpg

JETS QB2 Tony Eason.jpg

MIA. TE2 Jim Jensen.jpg

BUF. LG Jim Ritcher.jpg

BUF. NT Jeff Wright.jpg

MIA. QB1 Dan Marino.jpg

G.B. QB2 Anthony Dilweg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 12:59 PM, Knobbe said:

The original TSB Manager has the faces in BMP form as part of its program

Damnit, I knew that. I wish I checked this thread two weeks ago, it would have saved me a lot of time. I was already almost half done, I would have been finished by now. Thanks for posting this here.

On 5/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

Damnit, I knew that. I wish I checked this thread two weeks ago, it would have saved me a lot of time. I was already almost half done, I would have been finished by now. Thanks for posting this here.

Sorry, should have quote tweeted you!

9 hours ago, Knobbe said:

Sorry, should have quote tweeted you!

I don't check twitter, either lol. It's totally my fault, I asked a question and didn't wait for an answer. I wanted to dive in and get going, and suddenly two weeks passed. Anyway, I finished my excel workbook. It's pretty self-explanatory and should be very useful for anyone doing player faces for a rom: TSB Faces Organized.xlsx