Has anyone created an updated 2019 (current offseason) roster updates for TSB NES?

Killivt03

Looking for either help with TSB Manager 2000 or just and updated TSB NES ROM with updated rosters as of the current offseason. 

I'm a huge Browns fan and am dying to play TSB NES with OBJ as a Brown.  I tried dabbling with TSB Manager 2000 but can't seem to get it working properly.  I have updated a file (just added the Browns 2019 players (see attachment), but can't seem to get it imported into a ROM.  Can anyone help?

EDIT: I figured it out.  I was using the wrong editor.  (Complete noob here) 

First try Tecmo Super Bowl (U).nes.tsb

Edited by Killivt03

looks accurate. can't wait to see it player

8 hours ago, Killivt03 said:

Looking for either help with TSB Manager 2000 or just and updated TSB NES ROM with updated rosters as of the current offseason. 

I'm a huge Browns fan and am dying to play TSB NES with OBJ as a Brown.  I tried dabbling with TSB Manager 2000 but can't seem to get it working properly.  I have updated a file (just added the Browns 2019 players (see attachment), but can't seem to get it imported into a ROM.  Can anyone help?

EDIT: I figured it out.  I was using the wrong editor.  (Complete noob here) 

First try Tecmo Super Bowl (U).nes.tsb 67.95 kB · 1 download