Who is top 5 players in the world currently?

BDN

Hey fellow tecmo super bowl players!! Bdn here with a very good question here... who in your guys opinion is the very best top 5 tecmo players in the world on nes? 

• 4 months later...

Interesting topic. I really enjoy watching the streams to see the best players face off.  However talking to some of the top players out there, I get the impression that its just splitting hairs as to who are the best of the best.

In terms of accomplishments it might be easier to rank players based on their finishes.  I believe there is some massive player data base compiled from a bunch of the tournaments from around the US.

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2019 at 1:29 PM, BDN said:

Hey fellow tecmo super bowl players!! Bdn here with a very good question here... who in your guys opinion is the very best top 5 tecmo players in the world on nes? 

Joeygats is probably consensus top 5 if not consensus #1. After that there is a group of guys that are capable of beating JG and it's really a matter of how sharp they're keeping their skills.

With no Tecmo Madison it's a little harder so I'd pay attention to what happens at the Tundra Bowl this year in January.