Minneapolis, MN - 08/03/2019-Millards Mayhem IV Present: Teen Wolfley II

6 hours ago, SammieSmith33 said:

We have 20 people signed up.  There will be a raffle prize for the first 20 people.  Announcement will be this weekend.

Nice I think that might already be more than last year

Hey we are getting close to it being one month away for the tourney.  

Here is some hotel info:

HOTELS near Tin Shed Tavern and Pizza:  All of these Hotels are less than 10 minutes away.

Tin Shed Tavern and Pizza: 

Address12250 Zinran Ave, Savage, MN 55378

Hotels:

Quality Inn: $68

Address: 4601 Highway 13 West, Savage, MN 55378

American Best Value Inn Burnsville/Minneapolis $72
Address: 1101 Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN 55337

LivInn Hotel Minneapolis/South Burnsville: $78.00
Address: 13080 Aldrich Ave S, Burnsville, MN 55337

Norwood Inn and Suites $54
Address: 12920 Aldrich Ave S, Burnsville, MN 55337

I do have the stream set up and working thanks to @RetroNathan, @allamerican1569, and @trojan1979.  I appreciate all the advice.  It runs pretty smooth. Can’t wait to see it in action.  

My address is:

www.twitch.tv/shabanbush

I will also start posting prizes.  They will be secret but you will be able to see the outline.  

We are 30 days from the Madness of Millard’s: Teen Wolfley Too!  There will be a drawing for a prize for those signed up already this Sunday at 9:00 pm CST.  I am sorry I didn’t do it sooner but have been busy that is why I am setting up an official time.

Hint:  Religious Prize

Edited by SammieSmith33

4 hours ago, hankthetank said:

Is there a camp ground nearby it's a good way to save some cash if you stay over night

I would say you could camp or stay at my place but I am hosting my whole family and a couple friends from IL.  

This place looks cool and reasonable

http://townandcountrycampground.com/

Don't forget there will be a drawing today at 9:00 pm CST for those of you who are registered for Millard' Mayhem IV: Teen Wolfley Too.  I will have have it on Periscope through my twitter account @Shabanbush and I will also try to stream it on my Twitch channel at http://www.twitch.tv/shabanbush

Thanks to all who have signed up so far.  Going to be a good one!

11 hours ago, SimpleSimon said:

All signed up and ready to rock!

That’s Awesome!!  It will be great to have you up in International Waters of MN.

Thanks to Johnathan aka (MadTown SpliffStars) We are officially at 30 contestants.  We will have another raffle drawing for a prize on Sunday, July 21 at 9:00 pm CST.  Thanks again for everyone signing up and look forward to seeing everyone in 3 weeks.  Enjoy the weekend.

Kris

Groups will be revealed next Thursday, July 25, at 9:00 pm CST.  If you are thinking about coming and haven’t signed up yet let me know.  

Also is there an interest for those who would possibly want to play some Tecmo and Retro games Friday night for a couple hours at the Tin Shed?  I was thinking 8-10.

I will check in on that if we have enough interest.  If not we will just roll with Saturday at 11:00 for the tourney.

Edited by SammieSmith33

3 hours ago, justinpeters51 said:

I will be up friday night to game if you end up having anything

Great we can play for a beer.  We had a good one going in Iowa until we had to stop.