Minneapolis, MN - 08/03/2019-Millards Mayhem IV Present: Teen Wolfley II

All set up for tomorrow. Thanks to @RetroNathan @MadTownSpliffStars And the brothers for stopping by for some fun and setting up.  

Cant wait to see everyone tomorrow.

safe travels.

3CA0F5B7-984F-4A3F-829F-134B4A7D4299.thumb.jpeg.f96190761c8dc04e6f99326aca89ab23.jpeg

Millards Mayhem 1. Buffalo wild wings. The whole tourney was all about Bill... (who the hell is sconnie??) with his trademark leg twitch and the Canadian tuxedo he was rocking that day. If you dig deep and hard into the archives you can find a vid of the final four featuring Segathonsov chanting "Whiskey!" everytime a JJ is thrown. As well as one of the best TSB live quotes of all time from Bill himself "Hey sobhi, hows that 3rd place game going?" 

3 hours ago, 8-bit said:

Great tourney @SammieSmith33. I will uploads pics soon. Thanks for putting this on. Tin Shed Pizza is a great venue for tecmo

Indeed great tourney. I loved the pool play games that were done. It was different than normal and made it new and fun. It was a good time overall. Only games I lost were because I did that on purpose. And any close game I had was cause I did that on purpose. @ricor33 @RetroNathan. Rico, get out of the car!

It was really great hanging out with you guys and meeting so many people who I only knew by name still. Rico got Primetime and myself (DPS) home safe. Always nice to beat the eventual champ of the tournament. Basically the same as winning...right?

@SammieSmith33 pulls out all the stops! my kind of tourney with all the weird wrinkles in reg season games.  Great job as always

Great time reconnecting with friends and meeting new tecmo buds.

Here's the epic comeback game between @joeygats and @justinpeters51

8 minutes ago, segathonsov said:

@SammieSmith33 pulls out all the stops! my kind of tourney with all the weird wrinkles in reg season games.  Great job as always

Great time reconnecting with friends and meeting new tecmo buds.

Here's the epic comeback game between @joeygats and @justinpeters51

Sega is officially the funniest guy in tecmo. I loved his alexa comments all day.

Great tournament - loved reconnecting with the old Milwaukee guys and meeting everyone. Things rolled along well, and @SammieSmith33 had another great round of prizes for everyone. 

I also managed to have one of those epic finishes with @Nelson79 he's down 3, I block the field goal with the Cardinals, he recovers with Crawford Kerr and wins the game. 

It was maybe on stream?

27 minutes ago, qb_browns said:

Great tournament - loved reconnecting with the old Milwaukee guys and meeting everyone. Things rolled along well, and @SammieSmith33 had another great round of prizes for everyone. 

I also managed to have one of those epic finishes with @Nelson79 he's down 3, I block the field goal with the Cardinals, he recovers with Crawford Kerr and wins the game. 

It was maybe on stream?

We could sort of tell what was happening at that point in chat.  The stream unfortunately at that stage of the tournament was something of  a slide show.  Fortunately @SammieSmith33 was able to make some adjustments to improve things not much longer after that.  I would be certain that his local recording should have that somewhere.

Prizes That Were Given Away:

1. Buffalo Bills Team Poster Framed 1991: Joey Gats

2. Green Bay Packers Team Poster Framed 1991: Rico

3. Bruce Smith 16x 20 Poster framed: K Kramer

4. Minnesota Vikings Team Poster Framed 1991: K. Kramer (K-Dog)

5. Mike Rozier Signed Number Tecmo Picture Framed: Jon 

6. Griswold Offiical Black Hawks Jersey: Dan (DPS)

7. Roger Craig in just his unders framed poster: Matt (Casual T)

8. Irving Fryar Jersey: Matt (Causal T)

9. Ron Wolfley signed Tecmo Franed Photo: Troy (PrimeTime)

10. Ron Wolfley Signed Teen Wolfely Too Poster Framed: Scib (Nostradamus)

11. Eugene Robinson Hookers panties, unused condom, and Tecmo photo framed: Pete (Simple Simon) exchanged it for Donnell Woolford autographed Tecmo Card

12. Joe Montana graded McDonalds card 1986: RetroNathan for helping me out with the tourney

13. Jeff Hostetler autographed number Tecmo photo framed: RetroNathan

14. Bernie Kosar autographed number and tecmo photo framed: George (Peoples Champ)

15. Marcus Allen autographed number and Tecmo photo framed: Tony (Lakitu)

16. Christian Okeye and David Fulcher Autographed cards: Kris Kramer (K-Dog)

17. Dan Marino Jersey sewed authentic wilson jersey: Hank (Hank The Tank)

18. Anthony Carter Jersey: Nick (Segathon)

19. John Taylor: Happy Birthday autograph: Matt (Casual T) his birthday was the closest to the tournament date.

20. Tecmo Cards: To those who didn't win a prize from above.

IMG_6571.thumb.JPEG.4174a4fc53c2f538370fc60b166caba9.JPEGIMG_6581.thumb.JPEG.ad5e431d35f02a0c6a75454603c8b9ee.JPEG

If you have other prize pictures feel free to post.  Sorry hard to take pictures when running the tourney.  I received these from Nostradamus

Also congrats to Justin Peters for winning the tourney!  He is the 4th different winner we have had in the 4 years we have been running Millard's Mayhem.  Winners are below

Sconnie 2nd Tom (8-Bit) 3rd (Sobhi) 4th Kris (SammieSmith33)

Kyle (The Gamer) Francis (Mort) Corey (Noonan) J Kramer (RypienU.A.New1)

Joey (Gats) 2nd Nate (RetroNathan) 3rd. Jock (J-Money) 4th K Kramer (K-Dog)

Justin (The Professor) 2nd. K Kramer (K-Dog) 3rd. Joey (Gats) 4th. Rico (Rico33)

IMG_6609.thumb.JPEG.7f853a915f6d146e60c56e8a39db0934.JPEG

Edited by SammieSmith33

What about Rookie of the Year: Kian “Miles Tails Prower” and David aka “Johnny Gats aka Italian Gats”. 

1 hour ago, hankthetank said:

Awards

Breakout Performer- HughMillenation

Sir Drinksalot- Rico 

Sir Not Appearing in this tournament- Tony Orenga

Most Entertaining- George

Longest Journey- DPS

• DFM unpinned this topic