Minneapolis, MN - 08/03/2019-Millards Mayhem IV Present: Teen Wolfley II

Millard’s Mayhem IV: Teen Wolfley Too is 15 days away.  There is only one 15 I can think of in Tecmo Super Bowl ands that is Jeff Hostetler.  What a legend.

8664E823-1D57-4FDD-B69A-D0AFA636F3A3.thumb.jpeg.4e505a91d27334029a39e5de47c595ea.jpeg

Fellas,

totally blew last last night with raffle giveaway.  I was busy at a nature raptor center, then dinner with family.  It became a late night.  With Thursday’s group revealing I will have the raffle prize as well.

Once again forgive me for the mistake.

see you all soon!!!

7 hours ago, noonan said:

Kyle (thegamer1185) and I will be attending this year.

We'll come in to town day of tourney and not sure if we'll stay or head back to Iowa after tourney.

Hey you two Iowa Boys better not be bringing any trouble up to these here parts.  Just kidding.

Glad you guys are going to make it.  Always good to see ya.

Edited by SammieSmith33

10 days away from Millard’s Mayhem IV: Teen Wolfley Too.  There is a #10 in Tecmo Super Bowl and that is Jack Trudeau.  Jack and I have a lot in common.  We are both 6’3” and he was born in Minnesota and I now live in Minnesota.  He went to the University of IL I was born in IL.65B9E230-9CC3-4677-98C3-D057317A2F9A.thumb.jpeg.57dba66868f820a9f682b8cb92ddbbd9.jpeg

18 hours ago, SammieSmith33 said:

10 days away from Millard’s Mayhem IV: Teen Wolfley Too.  There is a #10 in Tecmo Super Bowl and that is Jack Trudeau.  Jack and I have a lot in common.  We are both 6’3” and he was born in Minnesota and I now live in Minnesota.  He went to the University of IL I was born in IL.65B9E230-9CC3-4677-98C3-D057317A2F9A.thumb.jpeg.57dba66868f820a9f682b8cb92ddbbd9.jpeg

I was 10 once.  I thought about being 6'3", decided height was a spectrum.  I've been to MN and IL.  We must be brothers.

I'm looking forward to the stream.  Have fun!

12 hours ago, ricor33 said:

Currently I am driving to this tournament from Milwaukee all by myself. Insert sad face. If anyone would like to carpool or for me to pick them up on my way let me know.

You could drive up through Green Bay and come along with myself, Gats, and Levi. It would add about an hour to your trip.

Edited by hankthetank

Here is the link to the the video for the group reveal.  

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/458050335##

@justinpeters51 yeah @QB Browns helped me out a bit with groups.  He is a fine young lad.  

Edited by SammieSmith33

18 hours ago, trojan1979 said:

I was 10 once.  I thought about being 6'3", decided height was a spectrum.  I've been to MN and IL.  We must be brothers.

I'm looking forward to the stream.  Have fun!

Maybe its like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon expect it is for Jack Trudeau

On 7/25/2019 at 8:46 AM, ricor33 said:

Currently I am driving to this tournament from Milwaukee all by myself. Insert sad face. If anyone would like to carpool or for me to pick them up on my way let me know.

Expect DPS to message you