Posted (edited)

Playoff rules.   A coin toss determines who has the option to call the matchup (Feel free to use "!coin-toss" in the chat). The winner can call or defer.  The person who calls the match up is P1.  Matchups reset from the regular season so you can call any matchup but you can only call it once in the playoffs.   

Stream your game if you can and when it is scheduled announce on discord when you will be playing so others can watch. Tag the league when your game is scheduled and when it is starting.   If you can not stream record the game and send me the NSV file. If it is a close game I, or someone, will try and stream it.      

Last season the playoff deadline worked well so we will go with that again.   Each round will be 4 days to get your game in.  If the game is not played the person communicating the most and being available the most will advance. Send personal messages to your opponent and schedule.  If you have a true conflict communicate with me in advance and we will work something out.  Last thing I want to do is auto win a playoff game but will do so to keep this thing moving.  

Playoff Deadlines 

Round 1                     Tuesday, March 26th

Semi - Finals             Sunday, March 31st

Conference Finals    Thursday, April 4th

ChampionShip          Monday, April 8th

Winner should send me the following info in a direct message even if you streamed it.  I don't get to watch all of the streams so send it to me either way.  The championship game will be announced and streamed.  

1. Matchup/Teams   Bears Vs CIN  I was CHI and Won. 
2. Score 17 - 10
3. Who called the matchup - Prime 

Bracket Link  https://challonge.com/TTL35

Edited by Darth RockMan
slackers