kamphuna8

Sammamish, WA - 7/27/19 Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 4 - Sammammish Smashmouth Tecmo at the Eagle's Nest

Hey man you should checkout my original post it was about the cost of going to the PNW at some point which i really want to do.  This isn't something that is exactly cheap and easy and i honestly think i will someday just not this event.

6 hours ago, hankthetank said:

Hey man you should checkout my original post it was about the cost of going to the PNW at some point which i really want to do.  This isn't something that is exactly cheap and easy and i honestly think i will someday just not this event.

Would love to have you up for a CFT season.  We know all about how expensive it is to travel. I just need to know beforehand because set up for a CFT season is very labor intensive and need to know who will be there well in advance. I never plan on infringing upon Midwest Tecmo because it's at or near the top of my tecmo bucket list. In the run-up to announcing our date, I have to inquire amongst our PNW brethren what dates accommodate the most guys. I'd prefer earlier in July, 

As for OG rom, we do what no one else does (yet). Yes we draft and mix up the players and teams, but it's in an effort to play a SEASON with many teams that are much more even than you can on original carts. And, you can't play a SEASON on original carts with this many players in one day. But you can't get any more OG than playing a SEASON with stats conditions and injuries  on NES hardware. THIS is where it's at. And yeah, our crew is top notch as well. It's the best experience in tecmo in my not so humble opinion. 

Ummmm Guys? 11 days til CFT 4! We gonna have some special type shit erupting soon. In a good way, lol. 11 is the number of players that Tecmo Super Bowl got right over Tecmo Bowl (among MANY other things). I sense a SHAMAN in our midst... His cat just dropped a chipmunk at his feet... This sign is a favorable one...