SNES/Genesis Quickness & Accuracy of Passing to NES Version

Hi there! I know that on the NES version of Tecmo Super Bowl, Quickness & Accuracy of Passing do nothing. I also know that Accuracy of Passing does do something in the SNES/Genesis versions.

So I still have 2 questions about this:

1: Does Quickness do anything in the 16-bit versions?

2: Would it be possible to hack the NES version to make Accuracy of Passing &/or Quickness do the same things in that version?

I've noticed this on the last couple years of TecmoBowl.org Official Yearly ROMs:

Pass Control determines if a pass will be completed. Passing Accuracy determines if the ball will be on target.

From my research, this is exactly what the 16-bit versions do.

1: Is there a way to apply this to an otherwise normal Tecmo Super Bowl NES rom? (28 Teams)

2: What does Quickness do, if anything, on 16-bit versions?

EDIT: Wait, shouldn't Pass Control & Passing Accuracy be swapped?

Edited by All Things Gaming 6

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:08 PM, adscl84 said:

I have no experience with hacking anything but the NES version, so I can answer only #1:

Yes.  And you can even have PC and PA control whichever variable (completion vs. on target) you prefer.  Details are in this thread:

Thanks for the answer. I was more curious about Quickness, however, as I don't think people have really looked into it.

Edited by All Things Gaming 6