TSB 2019 and TSB Gold

Does anybody have either of these games?  And I don't mean the rom hacks of the same name hosted on this site.  I mean either of these two games: https://tecmobowlshirts.com/products/tsb18-tecmo-super-bowl-2019/ or https://tecmobowlshirts.com/products/tecmo-super-bowl-gold/

The reason I ask is because these versions of TSB include features not found in the rom hacks I've found on this site such as 2-point conversions, touchbacks, spin moves, popcorn maker, and more.  I would love to play either of these games, but I can't.  I can not find the roms anywhere online and the carts this guy was selling are no longer available.  Has anyone even played these yet?  If so can you speak on how well the new features work?  Especially 2-point conversions, I'm very curious about that with this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Midnight Marauder said:

Is this it?

Nope,that's a different mod with the same name.  This one was newer and had hacks not implemented on any released mods on this site.  Whoever designed the hacks hasn't released them publicly so that they could sell their hacked game on cartridge every year.  Unfortunately, the site and the copies that could be bought have disappeared entirely from the internet.  It's a genuine shame, I'd love to be able to go for 2 point conversions in Tecmo Super Bowl.

• 4 months later...

I have the cartridge of the Gold and I can honestly say with the additional moves, and best players on each position for every team; it make the classic version obsolete.  I can’t stop playing!  I found on EBay cartridges that you can choose the year (I went with 1978); but it doesn’t come with the upgrades; so I find myself going back to the Gold cartridge because it’s so much more fun to hit a spin move, or go for two; even block a punt.  I’m always looking for a another Gold cartridge!

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone that was still looking for one of these versions of Tecmo Super Bowl, it appears the TSB 20 version was actually posted to this very site, including all the unique features like 2 point conversions, touchbacks on kickoffs, spinmoves, etc. etc.  I highly recommend it, probably the best readily available Tecmo Super Bowl rom hack out there.