Franchise Player Hack??

War6

Does anyone know if a franchise QB hack has ever been developed for SNES TSB I?

What I'm looking for: the CPU controls the receiver after the QB throws the ball & as soon as the QB releases the ball, P1 maintains full control of the QB. I've been using this hack on NES TSB & I find it entertaining.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info; however, more specifically I was looking to see if anything new was posted as far as maintaining control of the QB once you throw a pass. The info in the archive allows for the CPU to gain control once the QB passes; yet, the QB is motionless. Do you know if someone developed a hack to maintain complete control of the QB once you toss the ball?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Xplozv solved the QB control issue about two months ago and I'm very grateful for his wizardry. To control the QB after throwing a pass using the Franchise QB hack use the following:

If your rom has a header:  (1) x19E41 = A9 F1 BF & (2) x19E4F = 4C C9 9D

If your rom has no header: (1) x19C41 = A9 F1 BF & (2) x19C4F = 4C C9 9B

• 1 month later...

Hello -

I utilized a hex editor to modify the ROM with the Franchise QB Hack. If you have any problems with it & are having issues, just pm me--I will do it for you.