Sign in to follow this  
War Machine

2K Season 2: War Games Qualifying Tourney RECAP THREAD

The Season 2 War Games qualifying tourney will be run differently than last season.  Since there are only 5 eligible teams to play, I will be running this in double elimination format.

Here are important rules/information:

1)  You will only have one chance to align.  Once the first playoff ROM comes out, that will be the ROM you use for the whole tournament.  So align accordingly!

2)  The tournament will be hosted on Challonge.  Here is the link:  https://challonge.com/6n0w7f07

3)  Since this will not be tracked on the website, I will need you guys to post your result in this thread.  It will be similar to Thunderdome recaps but less information needed.  Here is information I need:

• Round #
  • Quick recap or link to your twitch stream
  • Final Score

4)  I will stream the championship games on my twitch.  Feel free to stream your game if you are able to.

Rd1 

Tampa vs Miami

A dominating performance by Wilson and Hopkins pushes the Bucs into rd 2 with a 28-14 win.

Alex Smith tossed 2 ints in a miserable performance.

gg Doug.   See you next season

ziur vs bart

Game was 26-14 and Chargers were cruising but Giants made a courageous come back. They get ball and score to make it 26-21, on next possession qb for chargers throws an int in the 4th q and giants take adv of turnover and score another td to go up 28-26 with under 2 min to go. Chargers then go deep to brown who gets a catch inside the 10 with under 20 sec left on clock. fg is made and final is 29-28.   GG bart

Ziur vs Mack

JJ's vs an actual offense. Advantage no one.

He JJ's I answer. I hold him to a FG and I convert a 4th down play to score after. A JJ stop in the ez keeps the score 10-14, until the 2nd half when I score then he JJ's again. 17-21. I convert a 2nd down called run near the ez to run it. Sam Dumbasshole decides to throw oob and throw away the game. I rub it in 17-36.