Strange or known glitches??

Darren Ehrlich

I have run across a few weird things while playing the game lately....

I cause a fumble in the end zone on the other team, I recover the ball and they call it a safety instead of a touchdown??

I cause a fumble on the other team, 2nd down.  I recover the ball and run it towards my end, they catch and tackle my guy.  Instead of being my ball on 1st down, the other team still has the ball, 3rd and 40 whatever I ran it back???

The last one has to do with trades... The AI trades players with me without asking??  During the 2nd week of trades, I ask to trade a DB I think.  Instead I notice another team has traded punters with me.  I also noticed a few other players missing that I didn't cut or trade.  How can I prevent this??  I have spent time building a heck of a team, don't want to lose anyone without my knowing.  

Thanks in advance... 

Fumbles are not handled by the AI properly.

If the ball is fumbled, and picked up before the game properly announces the fumble, possession of the ball will remain with the offense even if the defense gains possession. This will result in a safety if the ball is moved into the end zone in this time.

There are many various potential glitches that occur (some pretty awful) due to fumbles.

As shadowhooch said, the only way to prevent forced trades to your team is to man control each team.

If a team is on COM or SKP, it still gets trade attempts. They just aren't shown to you until after they are processed, and just as you can request a trade with a COM team and the com determines if it goes through, they can request trades with you and the com determines if they go through.

• 3 months later...