VGifted

My TSB Journal

Great stuff. I love the Vikings in TSB 3 with Moon at QB. Jake Reed is one of my favorite WRs in that game. I love using him in the slot position. 

The Vikings in TSB 3 have a much better playbook than the ones in TSB 2 where Gannon/Salisbury, McMahon and Moon are your QBs. Moon in the 1994 season is the only one of those 3 who is really any effective. I've had some success with Gannon, but it's their playbook that makes things so difficult. 

17 hours ago, _DEBERG said:

Great stuff. I love the Vikings in TSB 3 with Moon at QB. Jake Reed is one of my favorite WRs in that game. I love using him in the slot position. 

The Vikings in TSB 3 have a much better playbook than the ones in TSB 2 where Gannon/Salisbury, McMahon and Moon are your QBs. Moon in the 1994 season is the only one of those 3 who is really any effective. I've had some success with Gannon, but it's their playbook that makes things so difficult. 

The Vikings in TSB3 are much better ; passing game is legit just like the 1991 TSB NES version. however their run game is garbage.

So far the TSB online experience is fantastic. Already I establish a new Rival, plus learning on the fly on execution. I do have some flaws that I need to work however I am determined to get better. If I'm capable of facing the big boys (those with TSB Man Game experience) fewer miscues = huge victories. ?

"Welcome to the Big Boy Club" presented by @bruddog it was an honor to play against one of the "Giants of TSB". It's tough pill to swallow but a learning experience to upgrade my game. Sometimes when you get beat soundly like this, I always think about is the "next one". That's how I'm going to approach it. In order to play against the best you have to defeat the best. The Journey Continues..

TSB_salary_cap_v5 - Nestopia 7_10_2019 11_24_52 PM.png