VGifted

Alliance of American Football ROM Possible

Alright @AZcards77 I like it so far. To answer the previous post, San Antonio was very impressive last week, I'm not sure if they can win the West but the Arizona Hotshots are my favorite.

I like the Commanders, they might steal that division. Quality QB play plus strong running game.

Just now, VGifted said:

@AZcards77 Orlando vs. Birmingham , what do you think?

I'am riding with Orlando. They look like the most complete team so far. The wr unit is hands down the best in the aaf.

Orlando is facing the best secondary in the league; this will be a challenge for them if they get Garrett Gilbert time. I like the Apollos but very close.

Other than Orlando vs. Birmingham best game to watch is the Hotshots facing the Commanders; winner gets control of the Western Conference. Any Thoughts?

On 2/12/2019 at 2:13 PM, bruddog said:

I'll throw you guys a bone. Here is a barely tested version of regular TSB that has no kickoffs with the teams starting at the 25. 

TSB_AAF.nes 384.02 kB · 11 downloads

I noticed one glitch, you can't skip the coin flip or the game freezes. Otherwise it's very cool.

Good questions, and I appreciate it. I'm aight. Better, now that BO FB Offtackle Left is back. Welcome back, @BO FB Offtackle Left! Receivers - of all descripts (but especially WR's) - drop too many balls. To be expected (somewhat) with a new league, I guess. (AAF will be better when that stops happening so much.) I think I like San Diego Fleet. League needs cheerleaders. Not me, I mean girls with thongs on and such. Pompoms. Squats. Jerry Jones needs to throw his endorsement in. And nothing is truly endorsed until it has Jay-Z & Beyonce's endorsement. What a douchy couple. Back to AAF. What's up with 1st-game-of-the-weekend streams? 'B/R Live'-streams never seem to work, for me at least. Anyone else? League will be best (it can be) when we get a ROM for it, tho. The WORLD will take notice. And at least there will be cheerleaders, then. Anyway, want a challenge? Try going undefeated with Pagel as your quarterback. GL

@BO FB Offtackle Left Welcome to the party, 2nd I also noticed that the halftime glitch also; if you skip it the game can freeze or you can go through halftime the game would glitch and give a TD to the other team, weird.

@AZcards77 Picks for what? I made them for week 5, are you talking about who will reach the final?

@Bolt  I love the AAF, I'm sure the gameplay will get better now that the 2nd half of the season starts. There are some teams that do have average receiving corps, give it time. Now all the team uniforms are awesome.

Posted (edited)
On 2/12/2019 at 2:13 PM, bruddog said:

I'll throw you guys a bone. Here is a barely tested version of regular TSB that has no kickoffs with the teams starting at the 25. 

TSB_AAF.nes 384.02 kB · 12 downloads

Bruddog, can you do this with that XFL rom so we can start with 8 teams? There's enough stats on the league site to cobble together some ratings. Eight teams shouldn't take me that long, this is something I could probably do if no one else is actively working on it. Then I'd just dump it back here and someone else could do graphics and helmets if they want.

Edited by BO FB Offtackle Left

On 3/8/2019 at 12:53 PM, VGifted said:

Other than Orlando vs. Birmingham best game to watch is the Hotshots facing the Commanders; winner gets control of the Western Conference. Any Thoughts?

Arizona appears to be in freefall. They still have to play Birmingham and Orlando, so they need to win against division opponents. 

I caught that game, pretty fun. Orlando is close to NFL caliber. Birmingham's offense is very good inside the opponent's 10. Their defense is very good inside their own 10. On the rest of the field they kind of suck. I was pulling for them, though. I couldn't resist an underdog wearing black, reminds me of the Raiders lol.

16 minutes ago, VGifted said:

@BO FB Offtackle Left Someone else is working on it; talk to @AZcards77 ,I wish I has the tools to do it. As far as picks, Salt Lake , Atlanta and Arizona

@AZcards77 cool I saw your pics, I wasn't sure if you were making a rom or just playing around. I'm not good with the graphics stuff but I love doing ratings. Let me know if you want help.

I saw the wildest finish of the season; Last night San Diego-Salt Lake game was gold!

VGifted,

Whenever they play eachother, I don't think your Orlando are gonna beat my San Diego.  And you can take that to the bank, homeslice

Bolt,

The Fleet have been playing very well the last two weeks, I see Orlando will face the San Antonio Commanders in the AAF Final. Mark it down.