VGifted

Alliance of American Football ROM Possible

I'm checking out Week 2 of the Alliance right now. The Iron won ugly while the Hotshots made a comeback against the Express. Orlando defeated San Antonio in a hard fought victory; last game of the night is San Diego hosting Atlanta

Edited by VGifted

Good win by the San Diego Fleet late last night. Two weeks in and the Iron and Apollos are tied for 1st in the East; Arizona Hotshots are 2-0.

I'll tell you what I don't like is their merchandise department. Chomped at the bit all last week for a hat to get in stock. Literally bought a newly posted item at 4 am Saturday. Came yesterday with wrong size and the customer service phone number doesn't work. Reached out to team and league on Twitter and the team is supposedly looking into it. Not a good start besides on field play especially after this alleged bailout story

so MATTROBUS , I would agree to an extent, plus they shouldn't go after Kap and Tebow. Sorry about the merchandise story, they'll get that fixed.

Three weeks in and there are two remaining undefeated teams, both reside in the East. 

@MattroBus We shall see on Saturday afternoon. The Best offense vs the Best defense. The problem is can the Iron score enough points to keep up. That goalline stand they had last week was very impressive. Orlando has too many weapons. #JointheAlliance