TOP TEAMS? BEST PLAYS? WHATS DIFFERENT

talk me out of using steve young and the niners.. is buffalo that much better, cause of their D

i hardly have ever played the snes/sega version

My opponent is going to be the vikings. I can be anyone

so maybe a top 5 rankings of teams

i heard buffalo/dallas/niners are easily the top 3 best teams, i havent checked out dallas

but do the attributes mean the same as they do on the original nes version........pc being the most important for the passing qb?

and what plays are typically the best to use on the snes version. I figure the same old nes plays should be ok.

Sconnie id like ur input and like for u to get me into training, eddie knows y i need to do this, and soon u will. He says ur the best hes played so please anyone any help would be appreciated.

PA does mean something in this version. From what I remember, PC effects if your pass is on target or not (e.g.- if you overthrow/underthrow) while PA effects the ability to complete the pass provided the ball hits the target.

The top teams are probably DAL, HOU, SF, and BUF.

MIN is above average to good. I used to think they sucked, but realized the guy using them wasn't using them well.

San Fran probably has the best offense... Houston has the ability to go to many receivers. Dallas and Buffalo have good running games... Houston has a few more stars on defense, but I think San Fran has more balance on D.

If you're playing MIN, don't throw to the top too often, as the best DBs for the team are up top.

• 1 year later...
San Fran probably has the best offense... Houston has the ability to go to many receivers. Dallas and Buffalo have good running games... Houston has a few more stars on defense, but I think San Fran has more balance on D.

If you're playing MIN, don't throw to the top too often, as the best DBs for the team are up top.

Buffalo man. Kelly doesn't throw ints, Thermal is a beast. Sure SF is better offense with Young doing his qb eagles impersonation, but Thermal makes it close. The difference is Buffalo's safeties... YIKES! Then you throw in Bennett super fast at a good LB spot and Bruce Smith running wild in the backfield and I'd take the Bills.

On a side note, I checked out the Patriots roster and almost made an awesome parody of "Won't You Let Me Take You on a Secules"

Yeah, Buffalo is easiely the best team in this game!! #1 running game, really good passing game, strong D, and #1 Safeties...come on it's too easy! :wink:

Kelly... a Top 5 Qb

Thurman... #1 RB!!!!

Don Beebe... 56ms Receiver!

Reed... 69rec Receiver!

TE's ... mediocre

O-line... Very Good!

Defense doesn't really have anyone bad, plus they have some of the greatest stars! Bruce, Bennett, Kelso, Jones! Henry Jones is a freakin' monster!!! :roll:

I think some of you gents are missing the boat here. What about the......

Steelers- Foster is a beast, and the D

Chiefs- Montana

Dolphins- Marino (I went undefeated 2 out of 3, in COA mode with them my first three seasons ever playing the game.)

I would definitely put these three ahead of the Vikings. The Redskins are pretty damn good as well. I'm on my 78th season "coaching" this game. I've never used the Bills in the game. No point in doing so. I know I'd win with them. But they're still #1 in my book.

1) Bills

2) 49ers

3) Oilers

4) Cowboys

5) Chiefs

6) Dolphins

7) Steelers

:wink: Redskins

9) Vikings

10) Chargers

That's my top 10, based on overall coaching record history. The worst team is the Patriots by far. Try using them in COA mode and win the Superbowl. My best using them is a 12-4 regular season record and losing in the first playoff game. :roll:

ON MINE THE TOP TEAMS ARE

1 DALLAS (BOOOOOOOO GAY COWBOYS)

2 HOUSTON (LOVE HOW THIS TEAM IS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THEIR DB'S I MISS THE NES DB'S ON THIS TEAM)

3 TIE BETWEEN THE 49ERS AND THE BILLS

5 BETWEEN THE DOLPHINS AND THE CHIEFS AND I THINK I WOULD HAVE TO PUT THE EAGLES ON HERE TOO. THEY HAVE PREHAPS THE BEST FRONT 3 IN THE GAME CLYDE THE GLYDE SIMMONS AND TIM HARRIS ARE BEAST AND HARMON MAKES A GREAT NOSE TACKLE TO SACK THE QB.

ALSO TO ME I THINK THE SAINTS GET A LITTLE TOO MUCH CREDIT ON THIS GAME.