Super Bowl 53 according to Tecmo

Knobbe

Something funny I didn't notice was that I set the Rams to COM and didn't set the Pats as I knew you only needed one to be active to see the game.

However, this made the Rams Player 1 instead of Player 2 as normally the team listed in the game first would be Player 1. This might be useful for someone who wants to run a sim in the future and wants to put a certain team on one side.

3 hours ago, Knobbe said:

Something funny I didn't notice was that I set the Rams to COM and didn't set the Pats as I knew you only needed one to be active to see the game.

However, this made the Rams Player 1 instead of Player 2 as normally the team listed in the game first would be Player 1. This might be useful for someone who wants to run a sim in the future and wants to put a certain team on one side.

Another intricacy (that really only matters if you're actually playing man vs man in the Tecmo Bracket) is that not only does the AFC always get P1 Homefield in the Super Bowl, the best seed to get is actually the 2 seed, as they are on the top of the bracket and whomever they play in the conference championship, they will be home (P1)

Weak.  I quit watching after Gurley didn't get the ball once in the first series.  What's funny is that the Rams are gonna lose if that really happens, and that seems to be the trend.  McVay's tryin' to get to fucc!n' cute.  Stick to what got you there, which is getting the ball to Gurley 25 to 30 times by any means........they don't, they lose.  It's that simple.

On 2/1/2019 at 8:50 AM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Weak.  I quit watching after Gurley didn't get the ball once in the first series.  What's funny is that the Rams are gonna lose if that really happens, and that seems to be the trend.  McVay's tryin' to get to fucc!n' cute.  Stick to what got you there, which is getting the ball to Gurley 25 to 30 times by any means........they don't, they lose.  It's that simple.

*BUMP*   ..........WOW.  I must be a fu**!n' fortune teller.  McVay's a fuccin idiot.  I hope they trade Gurley to SEATTLE.  Then they can keep C.J. Anderson and see how good they do next year...the Rams wouldn't even make the playoffs. SMFH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...