1989 USA/1990 Japan Rom combo

canucktr

Attached is the original with all 24 teams  on it. 

TecmoMadBrad has a better ROM that I modified with updated player colors, uniform colors and took out the reverse plays from Washington and Minnesota to give them two runs with their running backs.  It also has the Bo Jackson run fix, as well as the Pat Beach coverage fix in it.

I used to have a copy, but my computer had some major issues and I lost a lot of files.

Japan Us 24.nes

• 4 years later...
On 1/12/2019 at 1:10 PM, TheFes75 said:

TecmoMadBrad has a better ROM that I modified with updated player colors, uniform colors and took out the reverse plays from Washington and Minnesota to give them two runs with their running backs.  It also has the Bo Jackson run fix, as well as the Pat Beach coverage fix in it.

I used to have a copy, but my computer had some major issues and I lost a lot of files.

Does this perfect rom exist

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheFes75 said:

I would hit up TecmoMadBrad. I have the ROM on my phone, and it has the fixes to the plays, but the player races are not fixed. Message me an e-mail and I'll send it to you. 

Do you mean an instant message? You can send me your email if you want.