Sign in to follow this  
arncoem

Vote for trading deadline match timer

Vote for trades :allowed until timer ends   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Trade deadline extended until Friday midnight

• Yes - let it extend bc toner malfunctioned and Friday midnight is best can get
    • No- have the original deadline of midnight NYE stand

Posted (edited)

There were 2 trades that were accepted after the deadline that were reversed - 

they were ONLY allowed to go through after deadline bc the trade deadline clock got messed up bc it turned to a New year and it acted crazy allowing the trades after deadline trades.  

The timer was fixed as best as possibly could and that’s to now have it open until this Friday midnight est. 

vote to either:

a) have trades still be allowed bc the timer is still allowing it or

b) vote “no” to have the original trade deadline stand that I posted on discord when the deadline was & it shows it on via live countdown on wtfphile home page right below the link for accepting / proposing trades. 

Whatever vote wins no complaints just move on 

Edited by arncoem

VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT (est) TONIGHT.  

Both owners agreed to the trade prior to the deadline... But due to NYE festivities were unable to link up. The two extra hours that it took to approve shouldn't hurt anyone.

For context,the MLB trade deadline is always at 1600 but if two teams have agreed to a trade, they'll extend as necessary to accommodate 

Posted (edited)

Cubs- it isn’t about your situation as much as it is to be fair to all.  Regardless of when your trade was offered doesn’t matter if not accepted by deadline. If you’re able to have a trade go through after the deadline we all should.  I personally would’ve made a few more offers had the deadline not been at midnight as I didn’t bother sending any at 10pm (approx) the last time I checked the site for the night 

In the future I’m going to make sure the deadline never ends on New Year’s Eve.  The thought never crossed my mind when timer started.  It was just a shitty situation as most ppl aren’t avail nYE at all from 5pm let alone before midnight.  I’m ok w the voting going either way as long we hear from majority of the league w votes (13 ppl).  

Edited by arncoem