Seattle, WA - 1/26/19 - PNW Honbasho I - Behind the Wooden Shed

DT.

22 minutes ago, ptitteri said:

Harsh but fair. Depreciation is a bitch!

Pete, I respect the hell out of you traveling up for CFT 3 and this Honbasho and leaving because 'sponsibilities. I feel a little sorry in that I didn't get to play you again in the bracket since you had to leave, and I was very guilty of taking some time to enjoy the day and thus pushing things late (HEY I wasn't the ONLY one). But regardless, I did want to do a sorry, not sorry deal for you. I am sorry because I wish we could have played our 3rd game of the day. Not sorry because I was very thoroughly enjoying myself. Also, 3 dicks inside could have saved like 5 minutes of time if they would have opened the back door, but instead I got some bullshit response like You Forfeit (thanks @Tick ) and Nope, Yokozuna Off the table ( @XtraLargent ). So I blame them for like 5 minutes of that. ;-)

21 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

I gotta say. I LOVE the cheesedick rivalries that @DT. has with @Tick and @XtraLargent. Can't believe Tick got an 0 for 3 vs DT, but the hate is real! lol. And Tick gave Pete 1 of only 2 losses on the day if my math is correct. Kudos man. @ptitteri brought his A game!

Cheesedick rivalries ?

@XtraLargent scored a rare beatdown in our first matchup, but failed to get his usual Anthony Carter bullshit and succumbed to the Rams in matchup 2. @gripsmoke handed me 2 losses in the regular season, and another in the semifinals, before I finally took him in the last game. Talk about cheesedick- beat a guy three times then have to play him again for the title... and now he's San Fran. This is just the nature of the beast when we get a small contingent... 

I gotta say I hardly remember any of this shit without consulting the board. I think I was pretty well hammered the whole day. Does that make my victory any more impressive?? Does that offset the semi-lame way it was closed out??? I'll try to get the tiny print from the Banzuke up here soon in case anyone had a similar experience.

Edited by DT.

• Knobbe unpinned this topic