It's my birthday

Nameless Loser

So, while I was unable to attend the CT tournament this year due to scheduling conflict, at @Nameless Losers Plaything's birthday party, about 1 in the morning, after he shoved a bunch of Dr. Mario pills down my throat, we decided to pick up the cartridge.

I played poorly with the slow QBs at NYC, so why not pick Marino, get in some reps?

Threw for 322 yards, and 0 touchdowns, because 3 lost fumbles on all long passes, a pick.

OK, fine, we will go with Kansas City. OK, maybe not fine, lost the opening kickoff, lost the football again on a run deep in my own territory.

Tried the Rams. Always a struggle with Chris Everett. I still lost a fumble but I was stubborn and just wanted to throw touchdowns instead of kicking field goals. Not happening.

Played some more teams, lost some more fumbles.

Tried again with the Steelers. Actually moved the ball down the field with Strom Thurmond. However, the Jets fumbled 3 times for forward progress, including a Blair Thomas 4th down conversion on the game-winning drive. Merril Hoge coughed it up, too.

Anyone else had exceptional Tecmo God favour on their birthday?

Happy belated birthday!  Mine was this past Friday. Sadly I didn't get to play any Tecmo that day. :( I like to practice running with slow QBs because I never want any QB to become one-dimensional.  Being confident enough to pick up a few yards with Marino or DeBerg can go a long way in those matchups.