Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans

New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans

Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders

Minnesota Vikings @ New England Patriots

San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawk

Los Angeles Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles

@Mike Gordan:        NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, PIT, PHI

@TecmoSuperFan:  NO, BAL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, TB, IND, HOU, NYJ, KC, NE, SEA, LAC, WAS

@gojiphen malor:    NO, BAL, DEN, LAR, GB, BUF, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, PIT, PHI

@Knobbe:                NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, LAC, PHI

@BigCat71:             NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, LAC, PHI

@Miles Prower:       NO, BAL, ????, LAR, GB, BUF, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN,

@drummer4god:     NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, CLE, TEN, KC, MIN, SEA, LAC, PHI

1st:   Mike Gordan: 0-0 (116-60)

2nd:  Knobbe: 0-0 (112-64)

3rd:   gojiphen malor: 0-0 (111-65)

4th:   BigCat71: 0-0 (108-68)

5th:   drummer4god: 0-0 (103-73)

6th:   Miles Prower: 0-0 (100-76)
7th:   TecmoSuperFan: 0-0 (98-78)

I flexed drummer4god's record with a 24-23 addage now that we are 80 games away from the end of the regular season.  His previous record was 79-50, btw.

I also decided too that now we are approaching endgame, to arrange the order in which our names are grouped.  For the sake of continuity, I will continue to rank the names in which we keep track of our weekly picks based off of the order in which each person had joined.  But now, I will be ranking the weekly tallies based record.  The initial post will be ranked based on the total, while the quoted topics will rearrange said names after every Sunday Night based off Weekly Records first before going on total.  As such, there will no longer be 4 or 5-way ties.  In the case of a tie, then we go by total record.

Edited by Mike Gordan

These faves: NO, Den, LAR, GB, Mia, Chi, Car, Indy, Hou, Tn, KC, NE, Sea, Phi (but wouldn't be really surprised at a Wsh win)

My upsets: LAC & Atl (even though Bal just 1.5 fav)

New Orleans Saints @ Dallas Cowboys > Saints

Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons > Ravens

Denver Broncos @ Cincinnati Bengals > Broncos

Los Angeles Rams @ Detroit Lions > Rams

Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers > Packers

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins > Dolphins

Chicago Bears @ New York Giants > Bears

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers > Buccaneers

Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars > Colts

Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans > Texans

New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans > Jets

Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders > Chiefs

Minnesota Vikings @ New England Patriots > Patriots

San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks > Seahawks

Los Angeles Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers > Chargers

Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles > Washington

New Orleans Saints @ Dallas Cowboys

Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons

Denver Broncos @ Cincinnati Bengals

Los Angeles Rams @ Detroit Lions

Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins

Chicago Bears @ New York Giants

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars

BROWNS1 @ Houston Texans

New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans

Chicago Bears @ New York Giants

Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans

New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans

San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

Mothra-vs-Godzilla-GIF-random-37219492-5

I'm picking the Saints this week as well.

Also, my Survival Pick of the Week is going to be between the Green Bay Packers, Tennessee Titans, and Seattle Seahawks.  As the Packers are falling apart, and the Titans are maddeningly inconsistent, I'll take the Seahawks as the lock of the week.  Though I'm still going with the Packers and Titans.  If nothing else but because they are hosting the Cardinals and Jets respectively.

Other picks I feel confident in making are the Denver Broncos, LA Rams, Chicago Bears, Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, and Kansas City Chiefs.  A ton of road teams are favored to win though, so I am expecting a number of upsets somewhere.  So I'm going to hold off on making my remaining picks until I am satisfied.

New Orleans Saints @ Dallas Cowboys - The Cowboys may be on a roll, but there's no goddamn way they're going to beat the Saints.

Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons - This is a tough one, but I'll go with the rookie over the choke machine.

Denver Broncos @ Cincinnati Bengals - Fucking missed this one.

Los Angeles Rams @ Detroit Lions - OP God team vs who gives a shit.  Rams continue to rape any team they pass.

Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers - This is ALMOST a "Why" game, but it barely saves itself.  Aaron Rodgers uses more bullshit magic to carry the entire team to a win.

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins - Ah here we are.  WHY, Part 12, put your hopes on the shelve.  Let's all pour bleach in our eyes as Josh Allen memes his way to another win.

Chicago Bears @ New York Giants - Eli Manning continues to fail to throw a football and gets fucking murdered by Khalil Mack.

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - This is... actually a toss-up here.  But, the Fuckaqueers are extreme chokers, so I'll go with Carolina.

Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars - Jacksonville committed seppuku in Week 5, and the corpse has been rotting since.  Colts win.

Cleveland Browns Houston Texans  - I really, REALLY wanna pick the Browns here, but I just gotta pick the Texans.  I know the Browns are gonna pull off a win here, but I have to go with the better team here.  Best of luck, Browns.

New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans - What's that? Ah, yes, I nearly forgot.  WHY, Part 13: The worst of the worst has yet to be seen (For real).  Two swarms of mediocre shit fight for the right to lose draft position.  The Titans suck less ass, so I'll go with them here.

San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

Edited by Miles Prower

On 11/29/2018 at 2:01 PM, Knobbe said:

Chicago Bears @ New York Giants

Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans

New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, Mike Gordan said:

@Mike Gordan:        NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, PIT, PHI

@TecmoSuperFanNO, BAL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, TB, IND, HOU, NYJ, KC, NE, SEA, LAC, WAS

@gojiphen malor:    NO, BAL, DEN, LAR, GB, BUF, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, PIT, PHI

@Knobbe:                NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, LAC, PHI

@BigCat71:             NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, LAC, PHI

@Miles Prower:       NO, BAL, ????, LAR, GB, BUF, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN,

@drummer4god:     NO, ATL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, CAR, IND, CLE, TEN, KC, MIN, SEA, LAC, PHI

1st:   Mike Gordan: 0-1 (116-60)

2nd:  Knobbe: 0-1 (112-64)

3rd:   gojiphen malor: 0-1 (111-65)

4th:   BigCat71: 0-1 (108-68)

5th:   drummer4god: 0-1 (103-73)

6th:   Miles Prower: 0-1 (100-76)
7th:   TecmoSuperFan: 0-1 (98-78)

I already made picks for ten of this week's games, so I'm going to go over my reasoning for the six I passed over--needed to put some more time into deciding, so to speak:

Baltimore Ravens @ Atlanta Falcons:  One of many, many, many road teams that are favored to win this week is the Baltimore Ravens.  In fact, I always had this hanging feeling that we are going to be getting quite a few home upsets this week.  On a neutral field or especially in Baltimore, the Ravens would win this game hands down.  But with their back against the wall, and at home?  I think the Falcons see this as a do-or-die situation and some of my fears of Lamar Jackson are going to come to fruition.  I'm picking the Falcons.

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins:  One of my biggest problems with these six games was trying to figure out who the home upsets were going to be, and more significantly, whether or not any of these road teams were likely to pull away with a road upset as well.  I don't think the Dolphins are that much better than the Bills, if even that.  But considering that both teams are built similarly, it really boils down to the X-Factor.  Should I go with the Bills defense to outright dominate a lackluster Miami core?  Or should I go with the Dolphins specialized units to dominate time of possession and to take advantage of a nonexistent offense?  I thought about going with a road upset here, but I'm going to stick with the home team this time.

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers:  Honestly, I always thought in the back of my mind that the Panthers are simply a much better team and the pick I'd be more happy with in the long run.  But considering that they are amidst a 3-game losing streak following a dominant 6-2 start, I do sense a possible collapse afoot.  And like I said, I am expecting quite a number of home upsets; I simply don't know where to look.  But you know what?  The Saints lost Thursday Night, so I guess I could go with the Panthers to win.

Minnesota Vikings @ New England Patriots:  Right now, I am simply amusing the possibility that the Vikings could potentially go on the road and upset the Patriots.  Is it likely to happen?  Probably not.  But as far as which team I think is best put together, I'd honestly say the Vikings, so it wouldn't surprise me either way.  But at this time, and the Chiefs being set up to fail in the month of December with the Kareem Hunt situation (seriously, there's no way nobody knew about this for well over a year), I definitely trust that the Patriots will claim home field advantage....AGAIN!  And probably reach the Super Bowl, AGAIN!  Seriously, how is this not even rigged at this point!?  It's been rigged since 2012 following  the replacement refs at the bloody least!

Los Angeles Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers:  While this is a tough game to figure out on paper, my reasoning for why I've been leaning more towards the Pittsburgh Steelers winning this game has more to do with the fact that the Chargers are a west coast warm weather team traveling to the East Coast in early December to play a Sunday Night game against a cold weather team.  It's not like one team has a huge advantage over the other in terms of talent levels, either.  Both teams lost to the Denver Broncos the last couple of weeks, too.  So through all intents and purposes, I have to lean more towards the Steelers here.

Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles:  Really, considering just how scrappy both of these teams have been all season long, especially on defense, it really could go to anybody.  However, in addition to the home team thing, really, the Redskins are now in bad shape.  Not only is Alex Smith gone for the year, if not indefinitely; but Adrien Peterson's productivity is already on a steep decline.  I'm picking the Eagles to win with their much younger talent.

And for the record, the rest of the picks that I have settled on are the Broncos, Rams, Packers, Bears, Colts, Texans, Titans, Chiefs, and Seahawks, with the Seahawks being my Survivor Pick of the Week.  We all picked the Saints and we all lost that pick, so do be wary of some unsuspecting upsets this week.

@Miles Prower:  You're the last one with some missing picks.  In addition to the late games, you still have not yet picked the Broncos @ Bengals game.

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:29 AM, Mike Gordan said:

@TecmoSuperFanNO, BAL, DEN, LAR, GB, MIA, CHI, TB, IND, HOU, NYJ, KCNE, SEA, LAC, WAS

@gojiphen malor:    NO, BALDEN, LAR, GB, BUF, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, PIT, PHI

@Miles Prower:       NO, BAL, ????, LAR, GB, BUF, CHI, CAR, IND, HOU, TEN, KC, NE, SEA, LAC, PHI

1st:   Mike Gordan: 9-7 (125-67)

2nd:  Knobbe: 10-6 (122-70)

3rd:   gojiphen malor: 9-7 (120-72)

4th:   BigCat71: 10-6 (118-74)

5th:   drummer4god: 8-8 (111-81)

6th:   Miles Prower: 9-7 (109-83)
7th:   TecmoSuperFan: 10-6 (108-84)

With so many ties, I'm going to use overall records as tie breakers:

1st:  Knobbe:  10-6 (122-70)

2nd:  BigCat71:  10-6 (118-74)

3rd:  TecmoSuperFan:  10-6 (108-84)

4th:  Mike Gordan:  9-7 (125-67)

5th:  gojiphen malor:  9-7 (120-72)

6th:  Miles Prower:  9-7 (109-83)

7th:  drummer4god:  8-8 (111-81)

Hopefully, next week turns out to be much better.

If peeps don't mind, I would like to hand-out some GOLD stars for bold picks, please

@TecmoSuperFanLAC golden-star-12537916.jpg

@Knobbe:                LAC golden-star-12537916.jpg

@BigCat71:             LAC golden-star-12537916.jpg

@Miles Prower:       LAC golden-star-12537916.jpg

@drummer4god:     LAC golden-star-12537916.jpg

TecmoSuperFan is due for an undefeated Week, btw.

Watch out!

Just for that notion, he gets an extra GOLD star...

@TecmoSuperFanTB latest?cb=20160409132644&format=original

6 hours ago, Bolt said:

@Knobbe:                LAC golden-star-12537916.jpg

Rivers just announced he's going to have his 9th kid.  They had the scoring they needed to beat the Steelers.