Disabling Fumbles after a Touchdown

Knobbe

Deep in the bowels of Tecmo Super Bowl's code one can find that the creators were working on implementing penalties into the game but thankfully never got around to it. There are no offsides or false starts or randomly generated issues. Last but not least, there are no late hits or personal fouls. As a defender there is often times no more satisfying move than to repeatedly dive on your already downed opponent, especially after they manage to score a touchdown.  Diving on your opponent after a touchdown is unique because it's the only time in the game where you can make your opponent fumble after the play is over and this is noteworthy because a fumble erases the stats of the last play.

For a lot of leagues where stats were poured over in an attempt to win a virtual MVP trophy diving on your opponent after a touchdown was illegal and could cause one to be booted out of the league. This seemingly simple hack came about years later when someone thought to ask if you could turn off fumbles after a score and Jstout came through with the hack (Bruddog packaged the set code). Now people can pound their opponent with no mercy and with no guilt.

View full article

@Knobbe and @bruddog

What I'm interested in is if there is a way to leave the fumbles in but keep the stats? This is the ultimate have your cake and eat it too, I know, but there is such sweet satisfaction in causing someone to fumble after they score, whilst also having no need to "fix stats" after the fact.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

On 11/27/2018 at 8:48 PM, kamphuna8 said:

@Knobbe and @bruddog

What I'm interested in is if there is a way to leave the fumbles in but keep the stats? This is the ultimate have your cake and eat it too, I know, but there is such sweet satisfaction in causing someone to fumble after they score, whilst also having no need to "fix stats" after the fact.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Nothing worse that making someone fumble after a score, being that you probably just wasted the only fumble that you were going to get that game.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:48 PM, kamphuna8 said:

@Knobbe and @bruddog

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

b3ff9d95cc8cd7916b1d1b432fcd3bf79b6a62e2