Green Bay 11-21-2018 7:30PM Turkey Day Eve Tecmo

trojan1979

Less so much a tournament, more of a get together.  So far about 10 confirmed to get together over at Boehmer's Bar in Howard tonight 7:30 till midnightish.  There is no cost to participate, and all single serve alcoholic drinks for those that participate are $1 off.  Out of this get together, a tournament of sorts may break out, or may not.  Due to the skill gaps, we'd do a pick your team draft, best players pick last, worst players pick first etc.

If the Internet cooperates i'll stream on Twitch.tv/trojan1979

https://www.facebook.com/events/284029438778800/ if you want to RSVP there.

Should have 4-5 systems in play, all CRT and Real NES.

Drink, play Tecmo, be merry.  I'll snap some photos, and post results if a tournament actually happens.  If you are anywhere close to Green Bay, come out and join us, even if you don't want to play.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

-Trojan

Edited by trojan1979

We had a good turnout.  It became clear nearly immediately that that bar was going to be packed, and it was.

Off the the top of my head here's who came out...

Will S

Nelson79

Timpapi

NMUFred

Hankthetank

Nate Rykal

Bryan P

Chachi

Jon B

Big Johnson

Danny

Nate England

and finally myself

There was zero chance of Internet behaving, and since space was a premium, we didn't stream.  What we did accomplish was give a bunch of novice players an opportunity to get some games in, as well as some friendly pickup games between some veterans.