Lincoln, NE - 1/12/2019 - Tecmo Lincoln 9

Knobbe

On 1/9/2019 at 9:33 AM, MarkCarrier20 said:

Excited to see you Germs this Saturday. Please take it easy on me. My Tecmo Thumb is listed as "Doubtful/arthritic." 

If your buddy is going to come can you make sure he signs up so I am prepared, please and thanks!

Going to have a "whoever shows up at the venue on Friday" deal around 7:30 until maybe 11. (after I get my kids to bed)

This will be in the lower level of Barry's where the tourney will be.  We'll probably have just randos wanting to play, should be a good time.

Just a heads up

There is a call for 3-6 inches of snow tonight so heads up if you're driving from far away.  I will have the event regardless but if you're signed up and can't make it please let me know so we're not waiting around for you tomorrow.

Otherwise I'll be at Barry's (the venue) tonight starting at 7:30 and will plan to be there until around 10:30 for anyone who wants to get their practice on.

Thanks to everyone who braved the weather to make it out as 6 in of snow hit Lincoln between when we played Friday and and by the time the tourney was over on Saturday.

We had guys make it from North Dakota, Arkansas, Missouri and of course Iowa.

Here's the link to the bracket - https://challonge.com/TecmoLNK9

• 2 weeks later...