2 pt Conversion

Atrain400

• 1 month later...

Theses versions of the game apparently have it and it sounds amazing: https://tecmobowlshirts.com/products/tsb18-tecmo-super-bowl-2019/ and https://tecmobowlshirts.com/products/tecmo-super-bowl-gold/ But, you can only get the game by purchasing it, I've looked and not seen any rom file out there.  As much as I want it, $60 is a bit of a steep price.  Still, I've considered getting it before.

Edited by mikedubbz

• 2 weeks later...

I would gladly pay $60 if I was able to get the code for this and implement into the 28 and 32 team roms.

@bruddog

is this something you or anyone else has tried to replicate?  I would pay the $60 to get this code and reverse engineer it so it can be applied to the 28 and 32 team roms.

Edited by Atrain400

so in watching a youtube video, you score a TD, it then goes to the play select screen.  It didn't show how you would be able to select xtra point or 2 pt conversion.  But then the play starts from the 5 yd line, when you score, it plays the turnover on downs/change sides music and gives you 2 points.  The video shows both player and COM successfully getting the 2 pt conversion.  Also, it states that COM will use logic to attempt the 2 pt conversion if it's down by 8.

Edited by Atrain400

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2019 at 9:50 AM, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

If these shirt people have arranged for the 2-pt conversion hack to be only available for purchase and no one will share it on this site anymore, that's a little fucked up. Really curious what's going on here. 

The irony is that they would make more money by sharing it... life and universal intelligence is moving towards open source and decentralization.. That is the great paradox of it all

5 hours ago, TBGuy321 said:

The irony is that they would make more money by sharing it... life and universal intelligence is moving towards open source and decentralization.. That is the great paradox of it all

Potentially, yes, because I think a lot of people want to play test a rom before shelling out money for a cart. I would never buy a TSB cart unless I had a chance to play the rom first. Plus the hype would be bigger if people are already playing it when the cart is released. And now they're also going to have to deal with people speaking against them. I urge a boycott of any cartridge that is not freely available as a rom.