Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
trojan1979

(CONFIRMED)Green Bay, WI - 2/23/19 - NHL94 Tournament, 2/22/19 Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

Recommended Posts

edit: This tournament timeline is confirmed.  Tecmo will be on February the 22nd(Friday night), NHL94 the 23rd.(morning through late afternoon/early evening)

I will edit this post in the coming days and weeks to include the necessary details regarding Tecmo.  I'll include a link to the NHL94.com page for those interested in NHL94. in that post as well.

I was told via Mort that Beef Juice was targeting the first weekend in March, so we shouldn't be in conflict.  I unfortunately have no direct method of contacting him short of originally tagging him in this post.

 

 

Original post:

"Things are in the works for our annual NHL94 tournament in Green Bay.  Past activities the night before have included a Tecmo Super Bowl tournament to entertain those coming in from out of town, or those that cannot travel for Tecmo, or simply don't like NHL94.  Our target date is February 23rd for the NHL94 event.  I'm posting this now so hopefully @Beef Juice and whomever else is involved with the Tomczak Bowl can hopefully avoid the same weekend as us as happened this past February, and some players had to make a tough choice as to which event to attend.

As we are working towards bringing in some 3rd parties again, this was the date that worked for them.  After we firm up some details with the venue we will make a more formal announcement."                                    

 

 

 

 

 

Testing additional characters.

Edited by trojan1979

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears there is a character limit on my posts.  When this does come down the pipe, in order to provide all of the needed details, I'll need this increased, or will need a moderator to modify the post to include the additional details.

 

Thanks to all for their consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 7:55 AM, trojan1979 said:

It appears there is a character limit on my posts.  When this does come down the pipe, in order to provide all of the needed details, I'll need this increased, or will need a moderator to modify the post to include the additional details.

 

Thanks to all for their consideration.

 

I could not reproduce this error nor does anything show up in the error logs. Also, it's not an option to set a character limit on posts.

One thing that doesn't show up in the error logs would be a flood control error so if you tried to make one post right after the other it wouldn't let you and you would see this red text.

image.png

 

If you are able to repro please email me a screen shot so I can further investigate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Knobbe said:

 

I could not reproduce this error nor does anything show up in the error logs. Also, it's not an option to set a character limit on posts.

One thing that doesn't show up in the error logs would be a flood control error so if you tried to make one post right after the other it wouldn't let you and you would see this red text.

image.png

 

If you are able to repro please email me a screen shot so I can further investigate. 

 

Hey Knobbe, at work but will take a look later.  Thanks for the response.  It was on the original post, not the subsequent ones.  I do know what you mean though, it requires a brief pause in between additional posts.  If I can't edit it, I'll hit you up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Knobbe whatever was causing me grief is no longer doing so.  I was able to edit the original post and I seem to be able to add lines and what not.  Perhaps my browser was misbehaving.

 

Thanks,

 

-T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Post edited as Tecmo tournament date of Feb 22nd in Green Bay is confirmed.  Format/details to come in the coming days/weeks ahead.  We have some time, but wanted to get the date out there to avoid conflicts with other tournaments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Beef Juice said:

@trojan1979 To confirm what Mort said, yes I plan to do Tomczak on March 2, but either way I'm planning on avoiding this weekend because it doesn't work for me anyway.

I'm in for this tournament then and probably the Tomczak as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Beef Juice said:

@trojan1979 To confirm what Mort said, yes I plan to do Tomczak on March 2, but either way I'm planning on avoiding this weekend because it doesn't work for me anyway.

 

Glad it's working out for both parties.  Best of luck on your tournament!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×