hex locations for fg cut scenes

fgqb#19nyj

Hey, guys. I'm looking for the hex location for this particular cut scene, so that I can complete my 1970-73 TSB roms. As you can see, I can edit the right endzone's colors, but any other edits wil affect the left endzone, too. The only option I have is editing the hex values, which should allow me to coordinate which tiles are used in this particular event. Any help would be appreciated.

endzone cut scene right.png

endzone cut scene left.png

24 minutes ago, bruddog said:

You are probably going to need to fix the pallete that is used. since it looks like you removed the crowd. 

Hey Bruddog. I want the right side to be pink and keep the left the way it is. I'm hoping to re-assign the tiles so that right side field calls out an alternate blank tile that would come out as pink in the image, but I need the hex location in order for me to arrange it. I'm guessing that will work anyway. Do you happen to know where this is called out on the Rom?

Edited by fgqb#19nyj

I had it where they were both blue. I wanted it to be how it is in the game, where the left is only blue and the right is pink. That's basically what I'm trying to accomplish. This is for my early 70s roms, where the fg posts are in the front of the endzone. Hence the reason why I removed the crowd tiles and re-colored the endzones green. I used Tile Layer Pro to change the tiles, and I used HxD editor to change the colors to what you see in the above images.

Edited by fgqb#19nyj

• 2 weeks later...

(editing endzone cutscenes)

-changing the endzone cutscenes so that the fg posts are in the front-

(x1A180) color change location...

0F 15 15 11 0F 30 15 11 0F 10 19 30 0F 10 19 30

note: must use tile editor to recolor some tiles. 26 tiles have to be recolored...starting at offset 4E800 using Tile Editor Pro.

(at x157E9 - right endzone has to be assigned a new tile to complete its pink look) copy and paste...

B3 B3 02 EF B3 B3 02 F2 BB B3 EB E6 BF B3 77 02 EC BF B3 02 E7 E2 E3 02 ED E8 E9 02 EC BF B3 77 EA EE BF B3 02 F8 BE B3 02 EF B3 B3 02 EF B3 B3 11 B3 B3 BC BC B3 B9 B6 BD B3 B3 BD B6 B3 B9 B7 BC 11 B3 B3 BC B7 B3 B9 B6 BC B3 B3 BC B6 B3 B9 B6 BD 11 B3 B3 BD BC B3 B9 B6 B7 B3 B3 BD BC B3

-changing the running td cutscene so that fg posts are not visible-

18 tiles have to be recolored at location: 51D00 (Tile Editor Pro - color all fg post tiles green)

Edited by fgqb#19nyj