Changing teams in divisions on standings screen.

I am  working on the CFL rom and i want to make an 8 team Rom with 4 teams in each division. I have changed the mini helmet  and team name over from Ottawa to the Winnipeg team on the Pre-season,Team Control and Team Data screens, How do i Change the Ottawa team to Winnipeg on the Standings screen?

TECMO GREY CUP 2000 - Max Juice(4.3).png

TECMO GREY CUP 2000 - Max Juice(4.3)-1.png

TECMO GREY CUP 2000 - Max Juice(4.3)-2.png

TECMO GREY CUP 2000 - Max Juice(4.3)-3.png

You're doing a lot of the same stuff I'm working on (albeit for a different league and not changing any team names). I managed to move some teams around (same teams, and none deleted) After changing the teams names to fit their position, and then editing the mini and large helmets, I also realized that the Player Cards, where you check their ATTs needed to be edited to match their team. 

A couple of the "anomalies" I recall were that the Large Helmets has the 2 special "templates" outside of the 2 standard ones, and the special ones were for the Bengals and the Rams. Also when trying to change the uniforms, I struggled to edit the Chiefs to match what was requested because (IIRC) they were one special team that had like 3 diff sets of uniform color templates? 

I will be working on this and hopefully done by this weekend for our CFT league. Just thought I'd share because the issues I came across (the anomalies if you will) really were time consuming to research and fix.