Remember the 2 Point Conversion Mod? And also need help with fixing a game

On 10/5/2018 at 7:25 PM, SBlueman said:

@ZachSportsGuy where is this found? I'd love to find out more.

Bruddog I think is the name had a test rom a few years ago and for the last 3-4 years TecmoBowlers (the guys that sell the shirts and carts) have had it along with some other mods in the ones they sell. The test rom can be found by googling "Tecmo Super Bowl 2 point conversion mod" The TecmoBowlers one is on tecmobowlshirts(DOT)com although mine came with the wrong schedule (had the 2017 one for some reason) so that could be an issue with this years version but hasn't been in years past

Edited by ZachSportsGuy

So I bought the TecmoBowlers version of TSB19 which has 2 point conversions, a touch back mod, and some other cool extras not common (the reason I buy the games) however it has the wrong schedule (2017-18 one) and some uniforms aren't right. Was wondering if I dumped the game (would need dumper suggestions) if I could get some help fixing these problems

On 10/15/2018 at 7:35 PM, ZachSportsGuy said:

So I bought the TecmoBowlers version of TSB19 which has 2 point conversions, a touch back mod, and some other cool extras not common (the reason I buy the games) however it has the wrong schedule (2017-18 one) and some uniforms aren't right. Was wondering if I dumped the game (would need dumper suggestions) if I could get some help fixing these problems

I merged the topics as it's the same subject manner.  Feel free to edit your topic title if you feel that is appropriate.