davefmurray

Tourney SubForum Update

We are going to make some changes to the tournaments forum. Mainly, we aren't going to pin threads any longer. New, active threads are already at the top of the forum anyways. (We'd prefer you still use the thread title format so people can quickly find tournament posts.) We are going to move the subforum as a whole to its own forum+subforum right above the leagues forum.

This will be executed throughout this week.

👊

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh,.......Dave?!  Please explain in better detail (or laymans' terms) where the f*%k the Tourney Forum went?????  It's whole appeal is that it's the 1st thing you see on the site when you go to "forums".....It won't have the same effect if you can't see it.

The purpose behind the change is to de-emphasize the tourney section as it seems to be causing conflict instead of community.

@~Tailback King~ It might be possible to customize how the forums look per person. Otherwise you can still quickly navigate to the tourney forum via the top menu bar.

image.png

On 10/8/2018 at 10:40 AM, Knobbe said:

The purpose behind the change is to de-emphasize the tourney section as it seems to be causing conflict instead of community.

@~Tailback King~ It might be possible to customize how the forums look per person. Otherwise you can still quickly navigate to the tourney forum via the top menu bar.

image.png

I HATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (when I'm used to doin' somthin' a certain way for so long)......It'll take about a year, but I guess I can make peace with scrolling down.😤

4 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

I HATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (when I'm used to doin' somthin' a certain way for so long)......It'll take about a year, but I guess I can make peace with scrolling down.😤

Don't worry @davefmurray we got Rudy getting used to other changes too. #CFT #When'sDaveCominOutWest #NoRush #TecmoBros