Complete newb cant find an exe to start the game.

Robert Snow

3 hours ago, Robert Snow said:

Sorry new to the techmo new version.how do i get it to work on my Computer.i dont have a controller and wanna just use my keyboard.i tryed the setup but no way to turn the game on.any help would be appreciated.

Robert

You will first need an emulator

Then you open the ROM file you downloaded. There are configurations to use a keyboard. You may have to assign keys you 

are comfortable using while playing.

Hope this helps!

Ok i was able to bring up the 1991 game.wasnt able to play though.I guess because i have a Keyboard.if someone could help me figure out how to set my Keyboard up to play.plus i would like to try it with updated Players the 2019 version would be awesome! should i download the 2019 patch? anyways this is so exciting!

12 minutes ago, Robert Snow said:

oK I GOT THE 2019 VERSION WORKING but cant controll it with keyborad i can use my mouse a little but cant pick any plays.i may just buy a couple controllers.any recommendations for Controllers?

This is all in the getting started thread:  https://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/53066-guide-playing-tsb-online-for-dummies-pc/?page=1

It starts from this point in the thread below

image.png