Jump to content
Deleted Account

Davefmurray stop talking behind people's backs and come out in public with any accusations against Troy

Recommended Posts

The title says enough and I know this will probably be deleted.  But I am calling you two out.  Bring forth publicly all accusations against Troy and anyone else.  Or issue him an anyone else an apology for talking about them behind closed doors.

Edited by mort1237

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is talking behind whose backs? lol

 

Why are you calling out Knobbe? I don't get it. I sent you some texts. It ends there. Post them. I literally don't care at all.  People can connect their own dots if you post all that and it will all go down in flames.

 

You asked me to NOT post the stuff about Troy because he takes offense to it for "being out of context." So, now, respecting your friend's and your request is not enough  for you and you want more?  Sorry, buddy. Keep crying wolf. The story and "facts" are going to keep changing until you get the answer you think is right, not what is actually right.

 

Is Troy gonna talk about his own grievances or is he gonna hide in plain sight posting memes?

See you at Madison or nah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ImFlo said:

Wasn't part of the problem that Dave posted a conversation he had with Troy? Now you want him to post evidence about Troy?

 

Yup.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, davefmurray said:

Who is talking behind whose backs? lol

 

Why are you calling out Knobbe? I don't get it. I sent you some texts. It ends there. Post them. I literally don't care at all.  People can connect their own dots if you post all that and it will all go down in flames.

 

You asked me to NOT post the stuff about Troy because he takes offense to it for "being out of context." So, now, respecting your friend's and your request is not enough  for you and you want more?  Sorry, buddy. Keep crying wolf. The story and "facts" are going to keep changing until you get the answer you think is right, not what is actually right.

 

Is Troy gonna talk about his own grievances or is he gonna hide in plain sight posting memes?

See you at Madison or nah?

 

Am I welcome there?  Maybe you were talking about Mort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  I entered into an unethical agreement with Dave out of friendship.  We are not friends anymore.  So I want it out there so all can see.  This way I know if he is a liar or not one

 

He told me his many accusations against Troy.  It's time to make them public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess since this is calling out two administrator of this site I'll just move it under "website feedback" because this particular mess doesn't really belong in the tourney section.

If some of the point of this was to see whether or not I'd moderate something, congratulations this isn't facebook

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be throwing the first ever Flo Tecmo Invitational Tournament next Sunday in my basement. Beer, whiskey, and food will be provided.

 

Invite list: Mort, Troy, Knobbe, Dave, the Vogt brothers, and anyone from the Fargo area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ImFlo said:

I'll be throwing the first ever Flo Tecmo Invitational Tournament next Sunday in my basement. Beer, whiskey, and food will be provided.

 

Invite list: Mort, Troy, Knobbe, Dave, the Vogt brothers, and anyone from the Fargo area.

You're already undead so you risk little compared to the rest of us.  JK. Needed a little humor after all this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, mort1237 said:

  I entered into an unethical agreement with Dave out of friendship.  We are not friends anymore.  So I want it out there so all can see.  This way I know if he is a liar or not one

 

He told me his many accusations against Troy.  It's time to make them public.

 

I'll post the IP stuff, the Discord stuff, the Tecmo Tapper stuff and the DMCA stuff tonight/tomorrow. You know, I'm at work and have spent a chunk of my day engaging in this nonsense.

 

57 minutes ago, mort1237 said:

Dave.  If you lied to me just say so.  That will be fine if you admit it was all made up 

Yikes. Mort, you complained that I insulted you for saying you are making assumptions. I will refrain with telling you how I really feel about this comment as to not further insult you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I want.  Just post it when you get a chance in a day or two.  I apologize for that last comment.  My anger got the best of me.  That was out of line.  I

 

If you're willing to come forward that's all I want.  Just have it out in public and let people make there own opinions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mort1237 said:

The title says enough and I know this will probably be deleted.

 

Counting the time on facebook this is the 3rd time you've brought up about your posts being deleted/modified.

I would argue that I am far more notorious for not deleting things in the 17 years I've been doing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ImFlo said:

I'll be throwing the first ever Flo Tecmo Invitational Tournament next Sunday in my basement. Beer, whiskey, and food will be provided.

 

Invite list: Mort, Troy, Knobbe, Dave, the Vogt brothers, and anyone from the Fargo area.

My journalistic side doesn’t have all the facts. So I’m not at leisure to comment. I will say that I’m saddened to be reading some of these posts. It hurts from all spectrums. But since I saw a Vogt mention, I’m totally convinced that a tournament with the abbreviations FTIT is something I’d be down for. But you honestly had me at the “basement” part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm locking this topic and hope @Knobbe deletes it. You two need to take care of this privately.

 

The last thing this Tecmo community needs is two well-know members like the two of you doing this on the boards.

 

Can you imagine what a new member to the online community thinks when they start browsing around and see Discord and this? If I saw this when I joined I would have deleted my account and never come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks @hoffnasty9 . This thread is as simple as Mort's request above: 

On 9/28/2018 at 12:41 PM, Deleted Account said:

The title says enough and I know this will probably be deleted.  But I am calling you two out.  Bring forth publicly all accusations against Troy and anyone else.  Or issue him an anyone else an apology for talking about them behind closed doors.

 

Until this very important issue is taken care of everything else is just a side show.  Ultimately this escalated and became pointless. I was out eating with my family with Hoff locked the thread and Mort quit over it.  After seeing this I hid the thread and hoped I could explain to Mort what had happened.  It ultimately did not matter.  Hoff was right though, it is a bad look so like everything else in moderation it's a weighing of what to do or what not to do. 

The last two posts in the thread shall remain hidden as they serve no purpose though if either author wants them I will email it to them.  I changed the title of the thread to Dave's username instead of his full name because this is a public forum.

When a response to Mort's request has been made, it will be linked in this this thread. This thread will remain locked.

 

https://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/70457-the-reply/

Edited by Knobbe
reply posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×