@manYo720 - IN

@Tick - IN

@fairfensheeding - IN

@ptitteri - IN

@boogiewithstu - IN

@~Tailback King~ - IN

Chalky White - IN

James Brooks - IN

So that's 9. I'm open to ideas of what we could do. We could just do a 8 game season of Round Robin that should take 9 weeks to complete? And then top 2 in each conference get in to Conference Championship game with winners meeting in the Super Bowl. One of the conferences is going to have 5 players and the other 4 (if we are stuck on 9). 

One option could be to add Chalky to our #Lewis Conference  in the Mt Rainier division and then add James Brooks to Mt. Hood and add PTitteri to the Mt. St. Helens division. 

Open to suggestions. Will tidy it up next week as this weekend is a shitstorm of busy-ness. 

On 10/19/2018 at 12:15 PM, kamphuna8 said:

So that's 9. I'm open to ideas of what we could do. We could just do a 8 game season of Round Robin that should take 9 weeks to complete? And then top 2 in each conference get in to Conference Championship game with winners meeting in the Super Bowl. One of the conferences is going to have 5 players and the other 4 (if we are stuck on 9). 

One option could be to add Chalky to our #Lewis Conference  in the Mt Rainier division and then add James Brooks to Mt. Hood and add PTitteri to the Mt. St. Helens division. 

Open to suggestions. Will tidy it up next week as this weekend is a shitstorm of busy-ness. 

Option #2

26 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

This stats link is the KEY to the REAL CFT History........just incase stories get distorted in the fuzzzzz & the buzzzzzz of the moment ?

{p.s.  It's a great reference for the future}

Edited by ~Tailback King~

On 10/16/2018 at 7:16 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Johnny Johnson WON'T be fumbling this time around.......He's out to prove the haters like 'Hank the Taint' all wrong, and solidify his spot as the #1 most dymamic, uncontainable, offensive weapon this game has ever seen.  ...and you can bet on that.

@hankthetank    *BUMP*

@~Tailback King~ I thought his problem was he couldn't gain any yards on offense now you're telling me he is gift wrapping the ball to the other team also?  I hear Johnny Johnson has Erectile Dysfunction as well.

OK, things are starting to come together. Plan is to get a crap ton of work done this weekend. Here is the schedule if we do get the 5 game merger tool to work. This is a Round Robin where everybody plays everybody else and has a 2nd game vs an opponent, the doubles in which I chose the 2nd matchup for entertainment and competition factors. 

DAL vs DEN - I am 0-5 vs PTitteri and the Broncos in preseason. blarg

CIN vs HOU - Jerry vs the HOU WRs. 

KC vs CHI - Manyo vs Stu, OG Seattle Tourney 1st and 3rd place, Fulch vs Barry and Mayhew n Green vs AC and Jordan

GIA vs NO - Late additions take crafted teams. Couple of balanced teams with stars like the Giants Rison and Ronnie Lott vs the Saints Megget, OJ Anderson, Boomer and Jarvis n Louis Oliver

PHX vs BUF - Johnny and TBK take on JB and his MaJJk to Ellard and Flipper. 

CFT 3 Sched.PNG

If we do not have the 5 game merger set, I do have a 10 week 8 game schedule where everyone has 2 byes, and plays everyone but 1 team. 

With the 8 game schedule, I've planned to have everybody play everybody else once except for one team. 

I chose teams to not play based on mainly keeping guys who don't want to play since they lab so much (like Stu CHI vs Joey GIA) and competitive balance. 

Teams that wouldn't play in a modified schedule

CHI vs GIA (Joey and Stu lab so much)

DAL vs BUF (Take away my perceived easiest opponent not named TBK ;-)  )

PHX vs NO (TBK and CHALKY already do work in P Town)

KC vs CIN   (process of elimination)

HOU vs DEN (process of elimination)

I would like to that Johnny Johnson for single handedly allowing me to beat the #2 seed Kyle The Gamer if not for his timely fumble and complete crap of running Kyle would not have been forced to constantly pass and I would have lost that game.  Saints 31 Crappy Cardinals 14

MAAAAN, we are down to 3 days! I can't believe it. Weather forecast looks promising. I will be driving down to Lewis county  on Friday evening to drop off my daughters at the old farm and should be back later that evening. Guys are welcome to show up as early as 8 am Saturday, just keep me posted, sounds like some are planning on 9 am and we will have some pre season festivities, possibly including a @manYo720 and @fairfensheeding best of 7 cash challenge and perhaps a game or 2 featuring @bruddog's new random playbook before each play room (thanks @toolie for that idea). We will be streaming as per usual. We'll see how many of the feeds we can get live at any one time. I'll be working on that. 

Also, just got word last night that we have James Brooks not being able to make it, for very legitimate reasons, (Thanks @ptitteri for letting me know as soon as you could). We might have a replacement coming with Pete, or we might just be rolling with a 9 week round robin schedule. Either way works for me as long as I know asap (hopefully by tonight). 

I told Pete that his buddy could select JBrooks' squad with the Rams WRs or LBird33's team with Bo or he could create his own team via the cap and players still available (not counting those 2 premade teams described before. 

9 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

MAAAAN, we are down to 3 days! I can't believe it. Weather forecast looks promising. I will be driving down to Lewis county  on Friday evening to drop off my daughters at the old farm and should be back later that evening. Guys are welcome to show up as early as 8 am Saturday, just keep me posted, sounds like some are planning on 9 am and we will have some pre season festivities, possibly including a @manYo720 and @fairfensheeding best of 7 cash challenge and perhaps a game or 2 featuring @bruddog's new random playbook before each play room (thanks @toolie for that idea). We will be streaming as per usual. We'll see how many of the feeds we can get live at any one time. I'll be working on that. 

Also, just got word last night that we have James Brooks not being able to make it, for very legitimate reasons, (Thanks @ptitteri for letting me know as soon as you could). We might have a replacement coming with Pete, or we might just be rolling with a 9 week round robin schedule. Either way works for me as long as I know asap (hopefully by tonight). 

I told Pete that his buddy could select JBrooks' squad with the Rams WRs or LBird33's team with Bo or he could create his own team via the cap and players still available (not counting those 2 premade teams described before. 

Kamp breathlessly texted me this morning to inform me that he had tagged me in a post on TBORG. I see no mention of my name in this post, jerkface!

20 minutes ago, gonickmontana said:

Kamp breathlessly texted me this morning to inform me that he had tagged me in a post on TBORG. I see no mention of my name in this post, jerkface!

Not this post jerkface!

On 11/3/2018 at 9:21 PM, hankthetank said:

I would like to that Johnny Johnson for single handedly allowing me to beat the #2 seed Kyle The Gamer if not for his timely fumble and complete crap of running Kyle would not have been forced to constantly pass and I would have lost that game.  Saints 31 Crappy Cardinals 14

I remember the first time I won in Tecmo Super Bowl.... forgot to post about it though.

4 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

Just touched down at home........and I would just like to add, Johnny Johnson for season M.V.P.    

~  :face3D: ~

NOPE, cuz whilst you was "touching down at home" BARRY AND THE CHEEFS were "touching down" in the opponents endzone a total of 26 times (jj: 16 total)... and ok, johnny got 30 more season rush yards than barry, but wait oh shit, barry had nearly 500 more TOTAL yards than johnny, more head to head yards (and a W), and might i add, since it really oughta MATTER, barry and the cheefs were a PLAYOFF TEAM...... so Barry for offensive MVP, altho I gotta look a little closer at randall and aikman, and maybe throw ellards name in the ring too why not...

as for defensive mvp, its either Fulcher or Reasons, i think w/o checking again, but that last super bowl pick for reasons clinched it in the minds of many who were in attendance

@kamphuna8
thanks again man for a superb time, all on ya bro, u is appreciated..... congrats on the championship, and congrats on the very successful merging job, so cool to get all those stats and shit piling up... future generations of tecmo players will recognize what a great thing got started here with us in the cft, shout out to the tech wizards @bruddogand@brookstonfowler

as well

that was about as fun as a saturday can get... GO CHEEFS, we'll spark an owl on the super bowl dais next time

tecmo gods uber alles!

So wow, we did it. another CFT season is in the books. Some things change and some things stay the same. We complete our 3rd Live Season, the 2nd live season we have done that has included merging of the Everdrive States that allows us to have conditions, stats, injuries and records all working just like a live OG Rom season and maintained on both the Everdrives and the CFT Phile.

Some things that continued...

• Epic playoff games and conditions madness ensued.
  • @~Tailback King~ was in an epic game that was not on stream (Last season, he beat gripsmoke using the Professors drafted Lions squad and Hart Lee Dykes played like a man possessed, 4 catches, 217 yds and 3 TDs as he beat Grip's 49ers. This year, he played callmefairf's Oilers and with the help of a couple of QB Eagles Interceptions, he was hanging on and it was 0-0 going into the final minute. Randy scored with 19 seconds left, and then more epic CFT lore ensued. TBK took control of Vai (ask why) Sikahema and took the KR to the house! The OT kickoff went against Fairfield, who would go on to lose 5 OT coin tosses on the day, while winning none, as he let as all know :-) A deep pass to Clayton and he instantly went for the FG FTW and nailed it with Morten Lowery III
  • The very first set of games to be uploaded and merged gave me some fits and took longer than expected to get to week 2, just like in Season 2.
  • The elements of what Mother Nature brought to the table had it's effects. In July it was pretty hot in the garage. On Saturday night, it was very cold. Much colder than Sunday night I can say. Tecmo Gods Uber Alles. It makes for some visceral tecmo.
  • Some errors with the stream occurred, I knocked some audio out of the playoffs somehow right at the beginning of Season 3. Never got the audio synched correctly. Didn't start on time because I didn't have the stream set up as I wanted, but doing a tourney in November, right after coaching football on top of teaching, I was somewhat expecting this.
  • Went longer that expected and lost a couple of guys before the season was finished due to time. Separate issues popped up

Some things were improved on however...

• The stream itself had a couple of additions that I really liked, we had the double box of games in which I was able to switch among tvs 2 3 and 4 for the 2nd box when I was able to. I'm gonna need more help in the future with this to improve the broadcast. Also, I was able to successfully utilize input displays (albeit they were a little ahead of the stream by a second or so). After the regular season, we had a snafu with the power getting the breaker flipped due to overtaxing it. After that I wasn't able get both inputs to work. Frankly shit was falling apart all over the place so we just plowed on without it.
  • The turnover between weeks got into a pretty solid (and targeted) rhythm. I was able to get weeks turned around at about 45 minutes per week (I'll have to verify that through the stream).
  • I was able to merge 3 states successfully, something I had not done or even tried before, but needed to in order to finish the regular season and get ready for the playoffs after we lost a couple of guys and had only 3 games during each of the last 2 weeks.

Of course some new shit has to happen as well that sucks.

• The breaker going off was a bit of a bummer, and mostly my fault, I should have not left the heater I knew would cause problems out there. I saw the whole garage go black as I was walking down from the deck and was like, welp, I better go flip the breaker. The input displays were the really only thing I couldn't get going after that that I knew of.
  • The SD cards started to be real dicks. Manyo asked me on Friday night if I needed an SD card reader and I was like no, I got it (and I did) but I wish I would just have said yes, bring it all. The SD card reader basically crapped out while trying to merge week 1 after working just fine for all the testing I did during the last week. I used the SD card reader on the new laptop from then on and it worked great... until the last couple of weeks where all the SD cards started to get an error that showed os init on the screen, meaning I had to reformat the SD cards and reload them.... except even after reformatting they would still not work. Luckily I had like 9 SD cards on hand, so got 3 to work for week 10 and then just needed one for the playoffs. Still took longer but got it done.

A lot of that was technical, but that technical stuff is necessary to make something like this work.

I'll be sharing some of the games  via YouTube in the next few hours (days?)

Here are some game things that happened.

QB Eagles was in Excellent condition by the end of game 1. He stayed in Good and AVG for most of the season before returning to Excellent at the end of the last regular season game.

Bubby definitely Bubbied. He left a LOT of passes out on the tecmo gridiron.

Johnny Johnson had a pretty monster season, averaging 168 yds per game rushing. Barry had a monster season as well, while rushing for 130 yds per game but alsding 500 yards receiving. Both were over 1300 yards, and Johnny did that in only 8 games.

The top WRs were Rison and Ellard. both with nearly 140 yards receiving per game. Ellard only got 4 TDs though, while Rison scored 12 times.

Defensive Dominators included Howie Long (5 sacks), Bob Nelson, (2 sacks and a pick SIX!), Gary Reasons and Pepper Johnson (5 sacks each, with 4 picks for Reasons for good measure). And Fulcher gonna Fulch. Fulcher and Waymer led the league in picks with 7 and 6 respectively.

The regular season standings and playoff seedings were as follows.

Lewis Conference - Mt. Baker Div Champ: Kamp's Cowboys 8-2, Mt. Rainier Div. Champ Tick's Bengals 4-6, and Lewis Conference 3 seed was Manyo's Chiefs at 6-4.

Clark Conference - Mt. Hood Div Champ: Fairf's Oilers 5-4, Mt. St. Helens Div. Champ Stu's Bears 8-2, and Clark conference 3 seed was JoeyB's Giants at 3-6. PTitteri's Broncos would have been in if he could have stayed, with a 5-5 record, but he and Dux had to leave before we could get the playoffs started.

I'll have the playoff games linked in the following posts shortly.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:13 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Just touched down at home........and I would just like to add, Johnny Johnson for season M.V.P.    

~  :face3D: ~

Did you watch the playoffs from home?

On 11/13/2018 at 2:31 PM, kamphuna8 said:

Did you watch the playoffs from home?

No............I went to sleep.  I was pretty pi$$ed Chalky didn't call out from work.....He definitely didn't think that $#!t through...He had to work an 8 hour shift after we got home, and I definitely didn't feel sorry for him.  Who won?????????  YOU??????

On 11/11/2018 at 4:01 AM, manYo720 said:

NOPE, cuz whilst you was "touching down at home" BARRY AND THE CHEEFS were "touching down" in the opponents endzone a total of 26 times (jj: 16 total)... and ok, johnny got 30 more season rush yards than barry, but wait oh shit, barry had nearly 500 more TOTAL yards than johnny, more head to head yards (and a W), and might i add, since it really oughta MATTER, barry and the cheefs were a PLAYOFF TEAM...... so Barry for offensive MVP, altho I gotta look a little closer at randall and aikman, and maybe throw ellards name in the ring too why not...

as for defensive mvp, its either Fulcher or Reasons, i think w/o checking again, but that last super bowl pick for reasons clinched it in the minds of many who were in attendance

Ah The Johnny Johnson philosophy forget trying to win all the games and just try and get as many rushing yards as possible.  Last time he metaphorically didn't show up for the playoffs and this time he literally didn't show up for the playoffs just like his NFL career. 

On 11/14/2018 at 7:49 PM, hankthetank said:

Ah The Johnny Johnson philosophy forget trying to win all the games and just try and get as many rushing yards as possible.  Last time he metaphorically didn't show up for the playoffs and this time he literally didn't show up for the playoffs just like his NFL career. 

@hankthetank.....I knew there was somthin' that smelled like $#!t about you......and it finally donned on me...........your a b!tch a$$ Packers fan.  Not only are you a fan, you probably grew up in that stank ass, broke down, po' dunk, $#!t hole of a town Green Bay.  If all I had to do was talk trash about Johnny Johnson and grow up havin' to watch the sh!tty a$$ Packers all my life, I'd probably be a hater too.  It's OK Hank, you're just mad because your team has never seen a tailback as talented and naturally gifted as Johnson.....What's funny is YOU couldn't even honestly tell me that you wouldn't have wanted him on some of those 90's Packers squads, and you also couldn't have honestly told me, or convinced me or anyone else that he wouldn't have helped any of those teams IMMENSELY.  (Especially because of the way the Packers offense played and Johnson being a great receiver)................still, the point is...

:face3D:  >  PACKERS1