TSB 2019

Does anyone have a Rom ready with updated rosters? I realize the official release will be in September, unfortunately I will be neck deep in work by then and won’t have time to play/enjoy TSB. I never ever bothered to download last years version....the previous year there were a few earlier Roms that were released (ex: post draft edition) but I see nothing this year. Thanks in advance.

E

19 minutes ago, PackmanWSU01 said:

Thank you for this! I had fun playing the standard edition. Played Pittsburgh first game of season and was up 6-0 at half, scored 20 unanswered in 2nd half. Second game had a fumbled punt returned for a TD. Overcame a 13 point deficit to battle the Saints to OT and missed a FG, they triumphed over me 33-30. Good fun.

Glad you are enjoying it!

I'll keep it updated throughout the season ;)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tecmo-Mad-Brad said:

Is anyone putting a version of TSB 2019 onto a cartridge this year?  The guy from Canada who has put roms onto carts in the past apparently is not doing it anymore.  Does anyone else do that? 

I had heard he was retiring so sad.Time to buy a everdrive cart? 

On 8/26/2018 at 9:50 AM, meat said:

I had heard he was retiring so sad.Time to buy a everdrive cart? 

I make my own boards.  For past few years I've used an MMC3 card with sockets (Tecmo Basketball donor - I refuse to hack up an original TSB cartridge).  But last year was the first year it was released in MMC5 format, and I still have to retool.  Had to play on emulator last year.

• 1 month later...

Hey folks, new guy here. I am playing using the TSB 2019 ROM. I've been able to save my individual game stats successfully using Save State Explorer, but I am not having any luck with the season stats. Basically I get a ton of crazy numbers for each player/team. Any tips as to what I'm doing wrong? Happy to provide whatever info you might need to help me troubleshoot. I've searched the forums but haven't had any luck solving this one. Thanks! - Jonesy.

Edited by Jonesy