gojiphen malor

Goji's NFL Tecmo Super Bowl LIII Custom Covers Thread

Thank you so much for keeping Super had a question. Is it possible to update the Giants uniforms to dark blue helmets, blue jerseys and white pants for home and dark helmets, white jerseys and white pants or white jerseys and gray pants?  I would be glad to make a donation to make this possible. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, TTBNYG98 said:

Thank you so much for keeping Super had a question. Is it possible to update the Giants uniforms to dark blue helmets, blue jerseys and white pants for home and dark helmets, white jerseys and white pants or white jerseys and gray pants?  I would be glad to make a donation to make this possible. Thanks. 

Thank you!

I am using the darkest blue for the helmets that I see. Is this more like what you mean for grey pants?

To be honest, when I was working uniform colors, I didn't so much think home or away, as much as how teams would stand out against eachother. There are so many teams with blue helmets / jerseys also! It's hard to make them so different by giving us just three colors to choose lol.

Anyways, let me know how you like the look of this and I would not mind sending you a custom version with the Giants new look.

Giants1.jpg

I love this look for the Giants. It is awesome!  Please send it this email address:  [email protected]  Let me know if you have a Paypal account. You have done so much to keep this game alive. I appreciate what you have done and would love to make a donation to your outstanding work. God bless you brother.