Site switched to HTTPS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Darth RockMan

TTL32 Deadline is August 6th

TTL33 can now begin!   Well it already has been this it official memo....  

Mid season deadline is Deadline is Monday, July 23rd at midnight.  You must have 5 games in.     

Season deadline is Monday, August 6th at midnight.  You must have all 10 games in. 

Google Doc Link

This is the same link as previous seasons.  We will be using the same link moving forward it will not change. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i0tdmSxbZJ1tJ930Vi_zJAjMtHKwOkudpL1_H2bdPrU/edit?usp=sharing

Schedule

This is mainly for the new guys. Nothing has changed.  You play each team in your division once.   The google doc has a picture of the divisions as well as a number (1 -4) to try and identify who has what team.   Since everyone has two teams you will play 5 games in each division for a total of 10 games.  I've also updated the Games Played tab to include your schedule.  

image.thumb.png.029931b7583998fdcf1c9391d78d60d6.png

image.thumb.png.9a3836ad34f33bf7ff8b16bef16fe4dd.png

Home/Away

Home away is decided by a coin flip.   Winner can take their choice of P1 or P2.   It can also be mutually decided prior if owners do not care that much.   Biggest impact would be that  P1 would have an onside kick advantage.  

Playoffs

We will have 6 teams in each conference making the playoffs with the top 2 seeds receiving a bye.    League then changes to a called match up league with Madison rules.   Higher seed is the automatic winner of the coin toss and can call the match up or defer.  The championship game will be a coin toss.   You can only call a match once throughout the playoffs.   I am thinking about changing the playoff format a bit so stay tuned.  Half of you won't make it so don't worry too much about it.  I know you all hate change so the other half of you should worry!!!

TieBreakers

If there is a record tie we will go head to head records first then total point differential.   If there is a three way tie with no clear head to head winner due to some circular logic we will use point differential. If it is for the 6th and final seed I reserve the option to call an additional game to determine the 6th seed. 

Ties

We will no longer have ties in the regular season.   You will keep playing until someone wins for sudden death.   

Edited by Darth RockMan