Minneapolis, MN - 08/04/18 - Millard's Mayhem 3: Teen Wolfley

Minneapolis, MN Presents Millard's Mayhem 3: Teen Wolfley

Date: Aug. 4 if enough people are interested or show up the day before I will run something Aug. 3 for some practicing.

Time: 11:00 am

Location: Tin Shed Tavern: Savage, MN (12250 Zinran Ave, Savage, MN 55378). 2D said we were to loud and to rambunctious last year.  I couldn't believe my ears when they said that.  We were the most exciting tourney there by far.    

Hotels: Will post a list closer to tourney.  Great deals in Savage area.

Cost: $30 this year it will be better because all money will go into the pool, unlike last year where 2D Con took a 2/3 of the portion for charity.
Minimum Cash Prize: $500 for first, if we get same number as last year it could be more and a new championship belt! The Belt last year went to Kyle (TheGamer) last year.  It is an authentic belt to metal plates.
Free Raffle Ticket: for entries for some great prizes (Prizes will be posted throughout the summer so revisit post)
Rules:
  • Tecmo Madison Rules: tecmomadison.com
  • 4 player Round Robin.  Depending on the size again all may make playoffs.  If it is 32 like last year all will make playoffs.  
  • Elimination Bracket after that.
  • Double Elimination for top 8
Registration: You can email me at [email protected] to confirm. Pay me through PayPal at [email protected] or you can bring money at tourney time. 

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.  I will check daily from now until the tourney.  Sorry I was late getting this out.  Lots of projects in the house this year.

Edited by SammieSmith33

Minneapolis, MN Presents Millard's Mayhem 3: Teen Wolfley

Date: Aug. 4 if enough people are interested or show up the day before I will run something Aug. 3 for some practicing.

Time: 11:00 am

Location: Tin Shed Tavern: Savage, MN or New Bohemia in St. Paul, MN  (It will most likely be Tin Shed) both places are equally as spacious if not bigger than last year.  2D said we were to loud and to rambunctious last year.  I couldn't believe my ears when they said that.  We were the most exciting tourney there by far.    

Hotels: Will post a list closer to tourney.  Great deals in Savage area.

Cost: $30 this year it will be better because all money will go into the pool unlike last year where 2D Con took a 2/3 of the portion for charity.
Minimum Cash Prize: $500 for first, if we get same number as last year it could be more and a new championship  belt! The Belt last year went to Kyle (TheGamer) last year.  It is an authentic belt to metal plates.
Free Raffle Ticket: for entries for some great prizes (Prizes will be posted throughout the summer so revisit post)
Rules:
Tecmo Madison Rules: tecmomadison.com
4 player Round Robin with top 2 coming out of each group.  Depending on the size again all may make playoffs.  If it is 32 like last year all will make playoffs.  
Elimination Bracket after that.
Double Elimination for top 8

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.  I will check daily from now until the tourney.  Sorry I was late getting this out.  Lots of projects in the house this year.

Edited by SammieSmith33

• Knobbe pinned this topic

You can email me at [email protected] to confirm. I did payment through 2D con last year but obviously that is a no go so you can pay me through paypal at [email protected] or you can bring money at tourney time.  

12 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Not sure what the connection is between Wolfley, Teen Wolf, and MN is...but I like it...here's some photos of the movie that represent my friend Scott's favorite "parts" of the movie :)

images.jpg

MV5BYjljODdiZWYtOWYxYS00NGE0LTk3ZTctZTYyMGVlODFiM2I2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3NDgwNzU@._V1_.jpg

teenwolf.gif

I had forgotten about the famous guy with his fly down

• DFM changed the title to Minneapolis, MN - 08/04/18 - Millard's Mayhem 3: Teen Wolfley
  • DFM unpinned this topic
  • DFM pinned this topic

I will later this week.  Be careful though @segathonsov can get you in his infamous no clothes choke slam if provoked. But for the time being here are some other raffle prizes.

2FA5CE03-06A5-4B5A-A31E-F98A6AB2A7FD.thumb.jpeg.32ef2011b5cfc583c4f8516a0a61eadb.jpeg

96828C49-5906-4F01-ADC0-8A3C10798179.thumb.jpeg.15c11a55be40da7bfe47303a9fd013d1.jpeg

9FF728AB-9BA6-4350-BB4B-73641AAD0EF2.thumb.jpeg.0ffdb770212af726790bd86d7d83d95d.jpeg

Vinny could of been in Teen Wolf III, if he would of grown out his beard.  Open for all suggestions on the title to that one.

Just a couple of key plays we could all learn from:

@ :17 – great, clean pick

@:55 – watch where you’re dribbling to, you don’t want to biff a wide-open layup

@1:15 – great transition, 45 is the only one playing any D or making plays

@1:33 – terrible called foul, nobody likes a flopper

@2:35 – indefensible, pure awesome

@3:27 – bad miss, but good follow up; horse shit defense, don’t allow second chance opportunities

@3:35 – no fucking way that went in

This is late notice, but if anyone wants to join a small group for an informal gathering of playing Tecmo SB and having some brewskies, you're more than welcome.  Here's the details:

When - Saturday, May 19th 530pm to whenever.

Where - New Bohemia (Minneapolis Northeast location) 

https://www.newbohemiausa.com

We'll have a single hd tv and console available, and a reserved table/area.

Reply, if you're interested, otherwise hope see you there.

If you don't make it...look forward to meeting y'all... in August for sure.

Tentative List so far (I will edit as we go): 

1. Kris (SammieSmith33)

2. George (Gayge26)

3. Scib (Nostradamus)

4. Tony (Lakitu)

5 &6: Kramer Bros

7. Nick (Segathon)

8. Tom (8-Bit) Also helping me out this year

9. Nate (RetroNathan)

10. Jon (QbBrowns)

11. Josh (HughMillenation)

12. Ben (a new comer from Woodbury)

13. Scott (a new comer from Eagan)

Ben and Scott are players and they are the two I am meeting this weekend

14. Nick (TheNeighbor)

15. Jim (TheNeighbor2)

16. Justin (Jim's friend)

17. Bryan (Mr. Carter)

18. Hank The Tank

19. Joey Gats

20. Jock (J-Money)

21. Mike (JLeezy)

22. Jason

Lets keep the list growing boys 32 to 40 would be awesome like Andre Dawson!!!!

Image result for andre dawson

Edited by SammieSmith33

1 hour ago, qb_browns said:

That's right folks, I'll be picking up a controller in anger for the first time in 2 years. 

Summoning the strength of the PHX Cardinals offense, you score on the game's first drive, and then...throw down the controller in anger by halftime. The circle of life.

Edited by RetroNathan