• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wamboozled Works
      NBA LIVE 2020 (98 Sega)
      View File Hey Guys, 

For those NBA LIVE 98 fans out there, this rom-hack has been completed with the updated rosters effective of July 27th, 2019. 
      Submitter Wamboozled Works Submitted 07/14/2019 Category Genesis  
    • By Wamboozled Works
      Hey Guys, 

For those NBA LIVE 98 fans out there, this rom-hack has been completed with the updated rosters effective of July 27th, 2019. 
    • By Bolt
      A good basketball game is like a good boxing match.

I hope you enjoyed it.
    • By Baron von Lector
      Tecmo NBA Basketball 2018
      View File This is a remastered edition of Tecmo NBA Basketball 2018 for NES emulators that I released over a year ago.  To go along with updated team logos, one of the huge changes is the update to team simdata.  What this means is that the Warriors will play like Warriors, the Knicks will play like a dumpster fire, the Bulls don't play with the ghost of Michael Jordan twenty-five years later, etc.

Enjoy!
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 03/24/2019 Category NES  
    • By Baron von Lector
      This is a remastered edition of Tecmo NBA Basketball 2018 for NES emulators that I released over a year ago.  To go along with updated team logos, one of the huge changes is the update to team simdata.  What this means is that the Warriors will play like Warriors, the Knicks will play like a dumpster fire, the Bulls don't play with the ghost of Michael Jordan twenty-five years later, etc.

Enjoy!