• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Baron von Lector
      NBA Showdown 2018
      View File I released this ROM edit for the 25th anniversary of NBA Showdown back in May on my Patreon.com/BaronGaming page.  The rosters and player ratings are based on the end of the 2018 NBA season.

Just like the original, there is player stat tracking, player trades (so you can send Lebron to the Lakers if you want to keep this updated), All Star teams, custom teams, and each team has at least one player with a "marquee" move.

Enjoy!
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 09/27/2018 Category SNES  
    • By Baron von Lector
      I released this ROM edit for the 25th anniversary of NBA Showdown back in May on my Patreon.com/BaronGaming page.  The rosters and player ratings are based on the end of the 2018 NBA season.

Just like the original, there is player stat tracking, player trades (so you can send Lebron to the Lakers if you want to keep this updated), All Star teams, custom teams, and each team has at least one player with a "marquee" move.

Enjoy!
    • By TheFes75
      Since there is a lull between the end of Football and the start of Baseball. Basketball is the sport of choice for most folks right now, so I thought I would ask who your NBA All time top 5 at each position are:
      Here's Mine:
      PG: 1. Magic Johnson 2. Oscar Robertson 3. Isiah Thomas 4. John Stockton 5. Jason Kidd
      SG: 1. Michael Jordan 2. Kobe Bryant 3. Jerry West 4. Reggie Miller 5. Clyde Drexler
      C: 1. Wilt Chamberlain 2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 3. Shaquille O'neal 4. Hakeem Olajuwon 5. Bill Russell
      PF: 1. Karl Malone 2. Tim Duncan 3. Larry Bird 4. Charles Barkley 5. Bob Petit
      SF: 1. Labron James 2. Elgin Baylor 3. Rick Berry 4. Julius Erving 5. Scottie Pippen
      Honorable Mention: PG: Steve Nash SG: Bernard King C: Moses Malone PF: Kevin McHale SF: Dominique Wilkins
    • By young_carmello724
      NES Tecmo Basketball 2K15

Sorry so late with joining the Navy and everything but finally got around to it enjoy

version 1 is normal rosters n teams I speeded up the game a lil but other then that should be as smooth as before

Version 2 is I add in the missing teams Raptors are the 76ers, The grizzlies are magic and the Pelicans are the Hornets 4 the Fans of them team wouldn't be left out like last time

version 1 season is just a roster with me and my friends created players on them

Let me know what you think with feedback and any corrections    

nes NBA 2k15 ver1 .nes
      nes NBA 2k15 ver2 .nes
      nes NBA 2k15 ver1 season .nes
    • By TheFes75
      Has anyone ever tried to edit this ROM for the Sega Genesis.  Even though it didn't keep stats I always liked this version of the game. 

I assume the players have attributes that can be altered since some players hit 3 Pointers better than others and there are 3 different speeds players run at. The game compared to today's games played a little slow but I'm sure that could be altered.

Also each player has a different skill set.  Some players have certain dunks or some only lay the ball up.  The better players like Magic, Chambers, Drexler, D. Robinson, Bird, Isaiah, Jordan and Barkley had signature moves that I assume can be assigned using code in the ROM.  Magic and Jordan would go into a dunk or layup animation from almost anywhere near the basket.

Anyway just wondering if anyone had ever tried to edit this ROM and make a new game.