Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 - Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2

kamphuna8

7 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

I'll say it one more time...........................................................BEWARE of the RHINOCEROS PACKAGE!!!  Ya'll can't say I didn't warn ya...

Are you bold enough to unleash the rhino package vs the true Baddest Man of Tecmo and his hard hitting compadres? I mean you might as well because nothing will work, rhino, wino, dino, it don't matter cuz all yous gonna get is a sharp LT bytes kick to your Vagino!

Just now, ~Tailback King~ said:

I can smell the fear from all of you from 4 dayz away.....(ponder that b!tchez!) ...especially from @kamphuna8......he's gonna be victim #1

We're gonna lock horns week 1 friendo... If by fear you mean can't wait to unleash the fury of LT, Pepper, Howie, and crew upon CFT offenses...well then you called it, I'm afraid... very afraid...

3 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

They're all gonna get eaten up by some starvin' HAWGS in a pig pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My offensive line HAS NO LEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rufus.png

Well Well Well! 3 MuthaCLuckin Days!!!!

While still finalizing some things to achieve peak efficiency on game day (so we can be done as early as possible), it's starting to hit me that this dream of a live tecmo season is SO CLOSE TO BEING REALIZED!

In today's #3 spot in our countdown of top posts/moments in CFT history, we actually have a tie... First up, we have the first (that I could find) of many Manyo Jeremiah Johnson GIFts to our PNW communiteee, which he dropped on us during the runup to PNWTC2, the first to be held in Centralia. Only got a snip here, it's linked in the previous sentence for full effect, and check on page one of this thread for a great evolution of said GIF.

3 Manyo JJ.JPG

The other #3 (sorry I just felt I had to include it) is from @gripsmoke in the run up to the first Pac Rim in Seattle. A great response to a @Knobbe post there...

3 Grip.JPG

I especially love the Shame List of known skippers on his sig...

On to today's #3s.

Let's start with a guy who is #3 in Tecmo but should have been #4.

3 Walsh.jpg3 Walsh 1.jpg

That's right. Same year, he got traded. Tecmo didn't know the maJJik of the Cajun Cannon Bobby Hebert, who was the #3 heir apparent in the Big Easy. So they assigned Walsh the #3 he sported in his very short stint in Big D. He has yet to be drafted in CFT... so enough about him.

REMEMBER THE NORTH!!!!

3 stark 1.jpg

Rohn Stark has some great pics on his cards, probably one of the best sets of pics of any player, and it's a PUNTER! Exhibit A

3 stark 2.jpg

He also had this sweet sweet still from his days as a Nole...

3 Stark.jpg

Remember the North indeed!

Another #3 here...

3 Carney.jpg

Carney also has the wonderful burthday of April 20th. This past holiday he turned 54.

We got more sweet Punter pics and hair forth coming... like this one...

3 Royals.jpg

Royal hair for Mark indeed.

3 Breech.jpg3 Eddie Murray.jpg

Couple of great kickers finalize the #3 kicker kontingent above... but there's one more #3...

3 Rosenbach.jpg

One of my biggest pet peeves over the years in Tecmo was hearing guys butcher Rosey's last name. The former Coug had an interesting career, and he is very well known in these parts not only because of his Cougdom, but he is also Johnnay Johnsay's Stooge QB. Every time some kind of glory seems imminent for @~Tailback King~ and his JJ Jalopy, Rosey is often there playing the Lucy pulling the Football role dashing Rudi's Dreamzzzz. This season, @boogiewithstu has taken on the Rosey and Tupa show to lead his BEARS1 in season 2 of CFT, planning on using Timm's mobility to lead the Bears to CFT Glory.

3 FREAKIN DAYS!!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!

3 Donnelly.jpg

8 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

Three words.........................................F*%K Tim Rosenbach.

Rosenbach actually gave a damn enough about football to attempt a comeback after an injury instead of making an injury.  Rosenbach would have eventually became a star assuming of course he didn't stay teammates with Johnson and lose his passion for the game.

Wow Wow WOW! It is comin DOWN TO DA WIRE!!!

Only 2 days until the most ground breaking LIVE TECMO EXPERIENCE since the advent of live TSB Tourneys jumps off!

Let's start today's countdown with the #2 post in all of CFT history... A scorched earth telling of an allegory, stinking of enigma... Manyo indulges US with a little (her)story in the run up to the 3rd Pacific North West Tecmo Championship... enjoy...

On 6/5/2014 at 11:41 PM, madmanyo360 said:

please allow me to indulge myself here a little this fine evening, my PNW brothers, as I would like to tell you all a lil' bedtime story, should you want to hear it.... so tuck in tight, kiddos, I think it's kinda good one, might even boGGle your mind in the end, let's find out.......

So, in 1812, this French dude named Napoleon invaded Russia.... now ole Nappy, he was all high and mighty like, sorta just feelin' his oats all around, high-stylin' and profilin', you know, just really FEELIN' it, ya dig?... now ole Nappy, he lost a few battles in life, sure, but NEVER lost a war, or so he thought, so he was just sorta like---biGGity on himself, for real.... altho really he was just kinda---SHORT, but you know, he never thought it....... but this dude, man, he thought he could do WHATEVER the fuck he wanted, and if he didn't actually get what he wanted, YO! he could throw a tantrum bigger than the rottenest most spoiledest brat child you've ever known, like WORDDD!!!

so here was ole Nappy, man, just a-burnin' to get to Moscow, like, all the time a-thinkin', nothing but MOSCOW, MOSCOW, MOSCOW! like it was the last pussy on earth and he was swinging the Golden Prick itself around in his pantaloons, dig... so ole Nappy, man, he rolled right up on those Russians, and you know, they were a little rough around the edges and all, being Russian and shit, just a buncha hard drinkin' Cossack warriors lovin' it all like good times cuz it's bad times and Napoleon's coming at us, like oh no! and shit...... so yeah, the Russians put up some fight, I mean sure why not, but they kept baaaacking up..... and baaaacking up.... and backing up some more, like Shaq on Ostertag in the paint backing up..... and meanwhile, Napoleon be all strutting around like, yup, J'emapelle Napoleon, bitches! MOSCOW, MOSCOW, MOSCOW.....

so Napoleon, he backed those Russians right on up to the gates of Moscow itself, and all of a sudden, he came over a hill and a-there it was..... a great jewel of civilization lay spread out before him, and all his for the taking, just super big and rich and shiny and shit, golden churches and gleaming domes and just a lot of cool stuff, it was awesome..... and Napoleon's like, YESSSSS!!!! FUUUUUUUUCKKK YESSSSS!!!!!

BUT THEN, there was a moment...... a small moment, true, but also a really GIGANTIC one, in which the Earth beneath Napoleon's feet suddenly seemed to turn to quicksand, and he knew it ALL in a flash...... and as he fixed his gaze upon the smoke and flames just then beginning to flicker up all across Moscow, he knew where he stood, and he knew it for sure: he was sunk ...... for Moscow BURNED, comrades. It burned like Satan's last lair, and all of it, just BURNED to the ground, yo...... nothing but raining flames and ash on the Russian steppe, for real, like, DAYAMN!

So in the end, Napoleon had to go home...... it was a long journey, really, just a super long drive back to France..... and then it began to snow......... and then the Cossacks started popping up out of every boulder and snowdrift and dark forest, and before you knew it: Napoleon was finished. He returned to France while most of his men, his best soldiers, did not. It was all over after that for ole Nappy. His lucky star done burned out----he was FINIS..... yo.

And he owed it all to the lure of Moscow, and his own inflated sense of pride and accomplishment......... like, there it was, a vast gem of a city, seemingly in the palm of his hands....... and then, a-there it goes, burned to the ground in what seemed like mere minutes.......... DAMN....... BUT WAIT----cuz who do you think actually set those fires that burned that teeming rich capitol of Russia to ash and ruin? That's right, motherfuckers: THE RUSSIANS. The friGGin' RUSSIANS put those torches to it, yo! Sheeeeeeeeeeit.......... don't you hate stories with a moral in the end.

THE END

PS--I wrote this story last night after a few beers and I also realize it doesn't make total sense, but wtf it was fun to write.

Ohhhh... my mind was boGGled, and continues to be to this day... the friGGin' RUSSIANS MAN? Well done... Well well done! @manYo720

Now on to our countdown of players...

The #2's of Tecmo, and haha, yes, you could call these guys the Number Twos, They're all just kickers or punters, unable to crack into any CFT lineup thus far.

2 Christie.jpg2 Horan.jpg2 Kauric.jpg

All 3 of the above I have a quick recall, where Christie found his way to replacing the Norwood of the Bills, Horan I always associate with Denver, and well, Kauric I associate with Cleveland, but this last one my recall is probably most likely due to Tecmo...

And then there was one more...

2 Goodburn.jpg

Goodburn... I don't recall him outside of Tecmo as much as I do the Redskins Kicker, Lohmiller, but I saw an interesting tidbit related to Goodburn and it reminded me of another player that was a Cowboys draftee in the 7th round of the 1991 draft...Goodburn went to Emporia State College in Kansas... and you know who else did, that was a Cowboy in 1991, and NOT in Tecmo...

2 Lett.jpg

Ahhh, Leon Lett! Will somebody have their Leon Lett moment in CFT 2? An equivalent to the snow game vs Miami or the Beebe Gaffe in the Super Bowl...? Or will some other relatively unknown Tecmo player stand up and BE COUNTED with an impressive performance in season 2 of CFT? MANNNN, you'll have to tune in and watch while we throw down in the Tecmo gauntlet of a live season, at the whims of the Tecmo Gods. WHO WILL STAND UP AND BE COUNTED? WHO WILL TAKE HOME THE TITLE!?!?! Cascadia Fuckin Tecmo Season 2 Super Bowl Champion will be crowned in 2 DAYS!!!

On 7/25/2018 at 9:42 AM, kamphuna8 said:

Well Well Well! 3 MuthaCLuckin Days!!!!

While still finalizing some things to achieve peak efficiency on game day (so we can be done as early as possible), it's starting to hit me that this dream of a live tecmo season is SO CLOSE TO BEING REALIZED!

In today's #3 spot in our countdown of top posts/moments in CFT history, we actually have a tie... First up, we have the first (that I could find) of many Manyo Jeremiah Johnson GIFts to our PNW communiteee, which he dropped on us during the runup to PNWTC2, the first to be held in Centralia. Only got a snip here, it's linked in the previous sentence for full effect, and check on page one of this thread for a great evolution of said GIF.

3 Manyo JJ.JPG

The other #3 (sorry I just felt I had to include it) is from @gripsmoke in the run up to the first Pac Rim in Seattle. A great response to a @Knobbe post there...

3 Grip.JPG

I especially love the Shame List of known skippers on his sig...

On to today's #3s.

Let's start with a guy who is #3 in Tecmo but should have been #4.

3 Walsh.jpg3 Walsh 1.jpg

That's right. Same year, he got traded. Tecmo didn't know the maJJik of the Cajun Cannon Bobby Hebert, who was the #3 heir apparent in the Big Easy. So they assigned Walsh the #3 he sported in his very short stint in Big D. He has yet to be drafted in CFT... so enough about him.

REMEMBER THE NORTH!!!!

3 stark 1.jpg

Rohn Stark has some great pics on his cards, probably one of the best sets of pics of any player, and it's a PUNTER! Exhibit A

3 stark 2.jpg

He also had this sweet sweet still from his days as a Nole...

3 Stark.jpg

Remember the North indeed!

Another #3 here...

3 Carney.jpg

Carney also has the wonderful burthday of April 20th. This past holiday he turned 54.

We got more sweet Punter pics and hair forth coming... like this one...

3 Royals.jpg

Royal hair for Mark indeed.

3 Breech.jpg3 Eddie Murray.jpg

Couple of great kickers finalize the #3 kicker kontingent above... but there's one more #3...

3 Rosenbach.jpg

One of my biggest pet peeves over the years in Tecmo was hearing guys butcher Rosey's last name. The former Coug had an interesting career, and he is very well known in these parts not only because of his Cougdom, but he is also Johnnay Johnsay's Stooge QB. Every time some kind of glory seems imminent for @~Tailback King~ and his JJ Jalopy, Rosey is often there playing the Lucy pulling the Football role dashing Rudi's Dreamzzzz. This season, @boogiewithstu has taken on the Rosey and Tupa show to lead his BEARS1 in season 2 of CFT, planning on using Timm's mobility to lead the Bears to CFT Glory.

3 FREAKIN DAYS!!!! LET'S GOOOO!!!!

3 Donnelly.jpg

John Carney is 175 years old, at least.

Well Well Well! We are less than 24 hours until season 2 of Cascadia Fucking Tecmo kicks off! 1 DAY! TOMORROW!!!!!

Today in our countdown of Top Post/Moments in CFT history, we have the top dawg post of all time. And it comes from none other than @invader_star64 after an EPYCCC play to end not only a game, but a 3 game series that was in the balance at PNWTC3, the first one at the Camp David of Tecmo in SinTrailia. I think I'll let the Vader and TBK's response posts tell the story...

On 6/22/2014 at 11:48 PM, invader_star64 said:

The tourney was a blast! Fun to have a finals rematch with Grip, but alas he was victorious in this bout. GG man! Can't believe you didn't recall our previous finals match up lol. I might have changed my strategy had I known that.. but you played well so props. On that last pick I was weary of the haddix, but that turned out to be the least of my worries. I gotta work on herding the sheep, that Ellard burn was almost gone! Your run game and d was solid though. It was great to see everyone again! I could get used to having a get together every couple of months  :-D Thanks to manyo for setting this whole thing up and making it really fun throughout, I can't wait do it up big soon. We'll have to get several streaming stations going for sure, with working audio  ;-) Perhaps webcams? We've got time.

and TBK, don't forget what happens...

iq1XPPA.png

:cool:

On 6/26/2014 at 3:57 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

That F~!n Hailmary pass changed the course of the whole damn Tourney...I was on my highhorse about ready to knocc off the current CHAMP Invader, and then it happened........................

............................The punt is up..............and caught at around the 2 yrd line.........Invader runs his guy out of bounds with one second left.........I'v been shuttin' him down with Leslie O'Neal ALL DAY, so I sticc with what's working.....HIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He starts to roll out with "Lucky F*cchead", for some reason Leslie O'Neal gets CHECKED.....and is outta the play.....now my only option is to go get the QB.....right as I slamm Lucky F*cchead, somehow, he gets the ball off..................Now, I'm thinkin' with a backup QB throwin', and Gill Byrd covering the bottom guy, there's NO WAY he comes up with the ball....................I remember thinking to myself, drop damnit DROP!!!!!!!!!!  Well...................it did.........................right into b!tch a$$ Vance Johnsons' hands, in stride, for the best of 3 series decider, and for the WIN.......................... 

..................................I remember yelling SON OF A B!TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Invader dropping his controller in amazement, and that was that.   OUCH.                 

........................Make no mistake, I will rectify this BULL$#!T.

Sincerely,

~T.K.

And boy were there some Reverberations...

On 6/23/2014 at 5:55 AM, madmanyo360 said:

hahahahaaaaa..... taste the rainbow, TBK!!!

Heck Even @Bodom got in on the Action...with a little editing of TBK's response post tying it to how the Pats faithful felt when Eli Tyree'd the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

1 Bodom.JPG

We also realized the power and potential that @~Tailback King~ can bring to being on the mic to call live Tecmo action, his own or anybody elses.

1a TBK on the MIC.JPG

On 6/23/2014 at 7:18 PM, kamphuna8 said:

MUTHAFUCKA JONES!!!!

TBK the best color commentator of his own games EVER!

If you want to have a guaranteed good time playing Tecmo, play TBK.

ps the man has some D pad skills now, I could never juke him, not that I'm the greatest juker, but he gave no extra yardage.

Man that might be, UP TIL NOW, THE MOST ICONIC PLAY IN CFT HISTORY!

Welp, with that done, lets finish up our countdown of TSB player numbers.

We got some choice #1's today.

First off lets start with the local legend, Husky, CFL, and NFL stud...

1 Moon.jpg

Moon has yet to be drafted in CFT but I think that's a comin... And maybe we can get Warren to show up at one of our events soon.

The rest of the #1's are Keekers, and boy do they have some sweet Keeker Peecs.

1 Gary Anderson.jpg

Such a young buck!

1 Ken Willis.jpg

My Tecmo Kicker... WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS!

And for the last guy, he had a stache so nice I had to post it thrice, even with a #4 uni he sported before going number 1...

1 Lansford a.jpg1 Lansford b.jpg1 Lansford c.jpg

Those Lansford pics are hilarious, and he is a hilariously bad kicker in the game.

Well, like I said, in LESS THAN 24 HOURS WE'RE KICKING OFF THIS SHIT! Tune in! We're starting no later than 9am Pacific time and the WHOLE season will be streamed. Don't forget to check the top post if you want links to our Website aka Phile and our Draft. There's also an epic Field Guide that @manYo720 posted on page 12 of this thread. Much thanks again to @bruddog for making this all possible, and to @brookstonfowler for the excellent Phile support and stream integration. Fellas, please patronize their paypal accounts. CFT CFT CFT!

1 Taste The Rainbow.JPG

I also wanted to share a list of 11 special matches in this Season's schedule. These are in the order that they'll play out in the season, so from week 1 til 11.

#1. Week 1 - Kamp vs TBK. DAL vs PHX aka Johnny gets his supporting cast and TBK gets to show his stuff without the rest of the PHX roster anchoring him down (outside of Lonnie and Timmy Mac!)

#2. Week 4 - Invader vs Gripsmoke These guys have met to decide the winner of multiple tourneys. A nice SEA SF rivalry to boot. And on TV1!

#3. Week 4 - DT vs Kamp A rematch of the "Super Bowl" from CFT Season 1.

#4. Week 5 - TBK vs XTRALARGENT THE DONKEY BOWL! This one is not to be missed!

#5. Week 7 - RANDY vs MANYO This one is not to be missed and will be on TV1.

#6. Week 8 - Joey B vs Stu Longtime CFT Vets, These fellas from the North (and East) resume their rivalry . Also on TV1!

#7. Week 9 - XTRALARGENT vs DT - For some reason, there is always some clown shit in this matchup. There have just been a legacy of batshit crazy endings in this series.

#8. Week 10 - Kamp vs Randy - Another case of guys who have met to decide the winner of multiple tourneys. And the Battle for TEXAS to boot!

#9. Week 11 - Kamp vs Manyo - Rematch of the finals of the very first Tourney in CFT PNW History. Always a good battle! TV1

#10. Week 11 - Sir Ted vs theprofessor - Matchup between old friends that go waaaay back.

#11. Week 11 - Gripsmoke vs Randy - Loooong time online and live rivals meet in a critical final week matchup.

If you want to see the TV1 Schedule you can peep it here. https://imgur.com/a/WfC9UTO

Also, we should be able to handle requests to see the feed from games other than TV1 if you're wanting updates. If you ask in chat, we should be able to go double screen or switch entirely depending on how the games are playing out.

25 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

#5. Week 7 - RANDY vs MANYO This one is not to be missed and will be on TV1.

@everyone who wants to see a BEATDOWN, tune in........ OR: maybe you fancy yourself a Tecmo Scholar, well then might wanna bring a notebook and pen, for I will be presenting FREE on the live stream a MASTER CLASS in MUSCULAR TECMO the likes of which have never been seen in any tecmo tournament I have ever witnessed or even heard the slightest whispers about.............. hell, aint nobody in the world as GENIUS at I-Form tecmo like I am, and I will be demonstrating all facets of this DEEP TECMO ART here in this game and EVERY GAME in this tournament............ and boy I got some kind of paint to work with, aka ~BO~ back there in the engine room....... these robot-worshipping run-and-shoot SISSIES just don't know what's coming down the tracks at em...... but oh it's comin', it's-a-comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, manYo720 said:

@everyone who wants to see a BEATDOWN, tune in........ OR: maybe you fancy yourself a Tecmo Scholar, well then might wanna bring a notebook and pen, for I will be presenting FREE on the live stream a MASTER CLASS in MUSCULAR TECMO the likes of which have never been seen in any tecmo tournament I have ever witnessed or even heard the slightest whispers about.............. hell, aint nobody in the world as GENIUS at I-Form tecmo like I am, and I will be demonstrating all facets of this DEEP TECMO ART here in this game and EVERY GAME in this tournament............ and boy I got some kind of paint to work with, aka ~BO~ back there in the engine room....... these robot-worshipping run-and-shoot SISSIES just don't know what's coming down the tracks at em...... but oh it's comin', it's-a-comin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for 100 year old rivaly game of Manyo vs Randy..........I'm pretty sure you and Bo have been in the lab devising some unstoppable plan to take out the opponent they dub "Fairfield"..........I'm sure you've been pumpin' Bo with all types of needles, growth hormones, and weight gainers, trying to get him ready for world domination BUT,........what you like to call "muscular tecmo", I like ta call "BULLY BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  And on that fateful hour, when we meet Manyo, YOU WILL LEARN the "TRU" definition of UNDAUNTED TAILBACK SUPREMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#johnnysmackabo

only thing you'll be REAPING, johnny, is the RAINBOW shooting out ~Bo's~ azz as he rockets back and forth across the field eating clock out like a muthaphukka playing with lonnie and t-mac like they was xmas toys........ and then finish with the: PAUSE... SPLASH... MOONWALK... TOUCHDOWN, gg.

On 7/27/2018 at 11:03 AM, manYo720 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCeIaK-_nMm76OM5EyWzF