Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 - Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2

kamphuna8

1 hour ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

"A hush fell over the stadium as Randy slowly took off his headset, and turned toward the tunnel, a single tear rolled down his cheek as he looked up at the night sky and whispered one name.......................................Manyoooooooo"

~absolutely fuCC!n' {CLASSIC} sh!t talk, which deserves a plaque~

*BUMP*   @manYo720  Rivalry re~kindled.

Edited by ~Tailback King~

Welp, Eff it. Here is the OFFICIAL Cascadia Fucking Tecmo Season 2 Rom.

A couple of notes. Trying to play in season mode will not work. Any time you set up any kind of game, you must play or sim it in preseason mode. Once the Box Score screen is moved on, you'll see it in the Regular Season menu. All the stats and records will be recorded.

What is cool about this rom, is you can play a set of games and it will keep the stats and conditions. If you want them to reset, just go to the season menu and reset the season in the schedule.

If you want to do that to the OG rom (or your own rom) just apply the hack I linked in the top (admittedly long) post. Better yet, here is the link.

Enjoy!

CFT2Official.nes

4 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

A couple of notes. Trying to play in season mode will not work. Any time you set up any kind of game, you must play or sim it in preseason mode. Once the Box Score screen is moved on, you'll see it in the Regular Season menu. All the stats and records will be recorded.

What is cool about this rom, is you can play a set of games and it will keep the stats and conditions. If you want them to reset, just go to the season menu and reset the season in the schedule.

If you want to do that to the OG rom (or your own rom) just apply the hack I linked in the top (admittedly long) post. Better yet, here is the link.

Enjoy!

CFT2Official.nes

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME THIS IS A GODDAMN MASTERPIECE OF ROM CREATION!! @everyoneintheworld BOW DOWN!!

5 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

Enjoy!

CFT2Official.nes

i am speechless/transfixed/enstoned where i sit witnessing this ROM

if there is a pantyless cheerleader at some halftime, i will spit on the ground, quit tecmo forever, and walk home laughing to myself all the way... i am too scared to check right now

On 7/21/2018 at 6:33 PM, fairfensheeding said:

Looks like I'll have to start it back at one (3:07)

https://youtu.be/DIOJIOsJXIA

I would accept your challenge if you were a challenge... but unfortunately that's not the case. However, I'd be more than happy to take another $100 from you. 

"I would except your challenge.......if you were a challenge???"  ...damn

"But unfortunately that's not the case???"    ...oh shit

"However, I'd be more than happy to take another hunned dallaz from you???"   ...ewwww, uh uh 

"Randy Fairfield, I'm BETTER AT LIFE than you......and TECMO TOO???"  ...MUTHAPHUKKA  ?

In the original {OFFICIAL} words of @SirTed...................................................OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hear the rumblings of a heavyweight title FIGHT!!!!!

Welp, 6 days left until the big day. I'm having a rough day recovering from a fun Sat'day, and tbh, there are not a whole lot of important #6s in Tecmo... Mostly punters/keekers and then one shining Brister in the Sun.

Let's start with our Countdown of top posts/moments in CFT/PNW history.

#6 features another example of someone jumping on @~Tailback King~ for something he posts. When will people ever learn??? lol.

In this example, Rudy the TBK posts his personal recap of PAC RIM II and @vikingmoe02 targeted a detail of said recap...

6 TBK Liver.JPG

And then I kampsplained what should ALWAYS be OBVIOUS to anyone questioning ANYTHING TBK ever Posts...

6 TBK Liver 1.JPG

Fuccin REC indeed...

On to the #6s of Tecmo Super Bowl, like I said, a plethora of K/Ps that arent drafted in  CFT...

6 Barnhardt.jpg6 Gossett.jpg6 Jim Arnold.jpg6 Joe Prokop.jpg6 Kevin Butler.jpg6 Mike Cofer.jpg

But there is one #6, the QB for @manYo720's CHIEFS1 ... or should I say CHEEFZ...

6 Brister.jpg

Bubby will be slinging it to make teams pay for the BoFocus... Come see it unfold in 6 days!!!

5 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

@kamphuna8..........you on??????????  hung over I take it...........Sounds like a time for the famous PUKE AND RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think we've both mastered the art of that.  But I learned from the master!!!!!

Hi

5 PHREAKING DAYS!!! Things are rapidly approaching and we are frantically trying to make some last minute needed adjustments. Today's testing could confirm that we are finally (technologically) all systems go, and just have to do the final preps of the game site to get set for July 28th in 5 PHREAKING DAYS!!!!

Today's Countdown is a TBK classic... In response to @manYo720 asking @~Tailback King~ what movie this following pic was from...

picture-98.png

On 6/17/2014 at 3:26 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

I know what movie that is!!!!!!!!!!  It's Sir Ted starring in the movie The Hunt For Red October...a Movie about trying to stop the Phoenix Cardinal Empire before there's total world domination.....In this scene, Chief Miguel Noisewater (played by Ted) is frantically trying to crack the code that would actually allow him past the inpenetrable walls of the vaunted overlords, Generals and Executioners, King Lonnie Young & Timmothy McDonald..........Spoiler alert, He never does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the #5s in Tecmo Super Bowl... there's 4 of them and they're all K/P's, and mostly big name ones at that, but none of which are or have been drafted in CFT as of yet...

5 feagles.jpg5 greg davis.jpg5 landeta.jpg5 leahy.jpg

5 DAYS!

^^^You may all be wondering why Lawrence Taylor is white in @kamphuna8's sig??????????  Well, again, L.T. had contractual disputes over how many times they could show him in a freeze frame at any one point in the game, so without batting an eye, Johnny Johnson took it upon himself to fill in and replace L.T. as the model for the intimidating L.T. stance.  Tecmo knew there would be controversy over the move, but also knew they would not be able to find anybody else who was that intimidating, captivating, and credible to replace him in the short time before the "Greatest Tourney of ALL TIME" took place.  Once again Johnny Johnson saved the day and even agreed to wear #56 for the photo shoot. 

56 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

^^^You may all be wondering why Lawrence Taylor is white in @kamphuna8's sig??????????  Well, again, L.T. had contractual disputes over how many times they could show him in a freeze frame at any one point in the game, so without batting an eye, Johnny Johnson took it upon himself to fill in and replace L.T. as the model for the intimidating L.T. stance.  Tecmo knew there would be controversy over the move, but also knew they would not be able to find anybody else who was that intimidating, captivating, and credible to replace him in the short time before the "Greatest Tourney of ALL TIME" took place.  Once again Johnny Johnson saved the day and even agreed to wear #56 for the photo shoot. 

That ain't JohnNAE, that's LT, what you confuse for his "whiteness" is just his UNI and on his Helmet Face Shield, the reflection of the whites of his opponents eyes as they are stuck tremblin in their cleats unable to move in fear of the original Lonnie... LAWRENCE TAYLOR!

27 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

That ain't JohnNAE, that's LT, what you confuse for his "whiteness" is just his UNI and on his Helmet Face Shield, the reflection of the whites of his opponents eyes as they are stuck tremblin in their cleats unable to move in fear of the original Lonnie... LAWRENCE TAYLOR!

If the white in his face shield is from anyone, it's the reflection of Johnny Johnson comin' at L.T. like a locomotive at 100 mph about to run his b!tch ass over!!!!!!!!  And you're gonna be the coach stuck on the sidelines witnessing all this game 1 wonderin' how the fucc your gonna stop em'.  Yo a$$ iz MINE Kamp.

4 days left until CFT 2. Man it's starting to get real!.

Im going to just drop these 4 s and run.

4th Top Post/Moments of all time, when TBK and Manyo had a little tete a tilt regarding skills and Johnny and See Dick Run.

On 8/6/2015 at 6:02 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Now I get it...you guy's are all scared to play me.  That's why there's no action on this Tourney topic in the last 3 dayz.  I guess all ya'll realized that the power of Johnny Johnson & Eric Dickerson combining into a Voltronesque power house machine just can't be humanly stopped...that's because there is absolutley nothin' human about anything going on here...I missed the last tourney which makes me even more determined to knocc off, irradicate, terminate, regulate, eliminate, and fucc up everybody in my way.  Manyo, you might as well tell everybody from around your redneck of the woods not to show up, and just have my Eric Dickerson Roboback poster rolled up, and gift rapped with a golden bow, ready to present to me.....cuzz this poster ain't stayin' in Washington.....believe DAT.

(p.s.  By the way, if anybody from my crew tries to get in the way of the inevitable, there gonna get DOWNED just like the 5th of Jim Beam Devil's cut that I'm bringin wit me to the Tourney.....no surrender, no retreat.)

Yall'z muthaphukk!n a$$e$ are mine......{OFFICIALLY}

On 8/7/2015 at 11:02 AM, madmanyo360 said:

check it back before you wreck it jack, cuz y'all city boiz bout to ride dat e-dick straight into da dirt, lew cow style diGGit cya latah, ptfo...... and phuq johnny, the only johnny doing work at this tourney will be the industrial size johnny's seasoning salt at the bbq pit, cuz its pure magic baby, not this yonny yohnson watered down shiz you keep yammerin on about........ you act like you dont know whats clapping cuz, but i'll give you this lil headz up right now: you can take yohnny or e-dick, and i'll skunk you either way with da DOME PATROL...... aka the saints bout to come marching in and burn ya got damn cockroach city to the ground bwa....... aka da Bayou Basterdz, aka whatevah: just pure skunk 4 u, giGGz........ and when i'm done destroyin, i'm gonna put dat tbk scalp right outside my teepee for the world to see, put it on a leash and let it blow in the wind awhile just so everybody knows who da muthaph*qqa man iz, not this mouth of the south big talk no puttin up tho straight bullship you bringin.......... enuf typing, time to get back to da bat cave and tinker with da skillz and strategiez sum more, gonna take this pnw console game to the next level this time, thats right i'm calling my shot like i'm broadway jose mang..... it's about to go down chicas, there will be no escapin the dojo 4 u on the #29th............

Classic stuff right there...

For our #4s let's start with a Kicker that was in the league...

4 Biasucci.jpg

@invader_star64 signed his former WTF Classic Kicker to join his Season 1 SEAHAWKS1 squad.

Bunch a kickers are 4s...

4 Bryan Barker.jpg4 Roby.jpg4 Saxon.jpg4 Staurovsky.jpg4 Stryzinski.jpg

And a couple QBs. One that hasn't been drafted.

4 Kaiser.jpg

But time will tell on the Kaiser, I'm sure he'll be in the mix soon. And finally...

Douchebag Harbaugh Style. Not drafted either but I'm sure it's also just a matter of time...

4 Douche.jpg

Just wow. 4 FREAKING DAYS AWAY from a groundbreaking LIVE TECMO SEASON EVENT. Tune in on Saturday. 9am PST, at www.twitch.tv/kamphuna8 . You WON'T want to miss this...

On 7/18/2018 at 4:07 PM, kamphuna8 said:

11 Jim Jensen.jpg

Kamp you are giving us so many post it's like drinking from a firehouse............I almost missed this gem.   

I want that necklace, pretty sure it's magic...gives the wearer 69 REC.  pretty sure @sonofpatbeach wore it against his bro in that famous Tomczak Bowl of '13

2 hours ago, segathonsov said:

Kamp you are giving us so many post it's like drinking from a firehouse............I almost missed this gem.   

I want that necklace, pretty sure it's magic...gives the wearer 69 REC.  pretty sure @sonofpatbeach wore it against his bro in that famous Tomczak Bowl of '13