Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 - Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2

kamphuna8

1 hour ago, hankthetank said:

Well i think that's pretty obvious i mean how long have you been accepting of tailback king and his obvious crush on Johnny Johnson and who can blame him certainly there can be no confusion of the sexual attraction I mean why do you think there has been so much talk about his nutsack?  If this was strictly about how attractive the guy is I wouldn't have a leg to stand on.  However when tailback king continues to insist that Johnny Johnson was as good at football as he looks that's when I must disagree.  

Now that I think about it, I must disagree also..........................................................He was EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!  Johnny Johnson's mastery of nutsack scratchery or the fact that you think he's better looking than 10 movie stars shouldn't be the issue here......

..........it should be the fact that you compared him to Peyton Hillis!!!!!  I'm not 100% sure here but I think Johnny Johnson did way more than Hillis did in his career, and in like half the time.  You also have to account for the fact that Johnny's a MEGA STAR in 4 different versions of Tecmobowl which makes his cool factor launch into orbit, while Peyton Hillis' appearances were a meesly "0"..............now you might be sayin' to yourself, "Hillis was only like 9 the half decade in the early 90's those 4 Tecmobowls' were released!!!".....Well, too fucc!n bad...that's the way the cards were dealt, $#!t happens, that's life...........It seems to me that's an issue you and Peyton Hillis have ta deal with, not Johnny Johnson.

First off i'm missing one Johnny Johnson was on Tecmo Superbowl for NES and SNES/Genis and then Tecmo 2 for SNES/Genesis where is the 4th?  Also while Johnson is a serviceable player in all those games he was never on the cover of a video game.  Peyton Hills was the cover boy of 2012 Madden.  While that is not nearly as cool as being on the cover of Tecmo would be he was on a cover of a football video game and Johnny Johnson can't claim that.  You know what else Hills can claim that Johnson can't a season where he rushed 1000 yards.   

Ok, I really do have to give Hank the old tip of the cap here: he has inserted himself into this thread. He has pounded away with his statistics. Over and over and over. And then he has ejaculated all over the place with his trump card: Peyton Hillis has been a coverboy and has rushed for 1,000 yards! But it turns out he didn't fill all the holes like he set out to do: the year Hillis was on the cover, he won a fan vote, so a popularity contest rather than a representation of his abilities as an RB. And as far as 1,000 yard seasons, JJ actually has multiple seasons over 1k. My favorite was HSTL season 34, where he rushed for over 1,000 yards and helped lead the Seahawks to a 12-4 record and an appearance in the HSTL Bowl. And his QBs that season were Tony Eason and Chris Miller, so no excuses about being carried - he was doing the carrying!

and dont forget Season 23's 1,000+ yd campaign, where Johnny J was half (really, 7/8)---alongside Johnny Hector---of the vaunted "Johnny's Magical Mystery Tour" offensive juGGernaut..... Raiders ran the ball every play, and they still couldn't stop Johnny(s) from getting his...... just goes to show, it aint the size of the stats, it's knowin' how to use him that counts.

HSTL%2023%20sig_zpskzf6xvub.jpg

Edited by manYo720

15 hours ago, hankthetank said:

Hey here is another fun fact for you Steve Grogan in a single season once had more Rushing Touchdowns than Johnny Johnson had in any 2 seasons combined.

Grogan held the season record for years until Cam Newton finally broke it

On 5/13/2018 at 5:57 PM, hankthetank said:

First off i'm missing one Johnny Johnson was on Tecmo Superbowl for NES and SNES/Genis and then Tecmo 2 for SNES/Genesis where is the 4th?  Also while Johnson is a serviceable player in all those games he was never on the cover of a video game.  Peyton Hills was the cover boy of 2012 Madden.  While that is not nearly as cool as being on the cover of Tecmo would be he was on a cover of a football video game and Johnny Johnson can't claim that.  You know what else Hills can claim that Johnson can't a season where he rushed 1000 yards.   

The last version of Tecmobowl he was on was the 1st playstation version......he's on the Niners, which reminds me a lot of THIS Cascadia F*CC!n' Tecmo season.....he is actually gonna have a TEAM around him, which is great for me, and $#!tty for everybody else who I have to play against.  This season should be a pretty accurate portrayal of what "could have been" had Johnson been drafted to a better team......time to rewrite HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{p.s.    Oh, and @hankthetank, I'm pretty sure Peyton Hillis never got CLOSE to catching 67 passes and having over 600 yards receiving in one year...on top of what he did in the rushing department.......I'd rather have a multi talented threat like that than one who just breaks 1,000 yards rushing..........so would you}

{p.s. p.s. I will admit, 2010 was a hell of a year for Hillis, (yes, I checked the stats) or anybody.....what happened to the guy???  I mean that year was seriously it for him........then nothing}

{p.s. p.s. p.s.  By the way, Johnny cleared the 1,200 combined yards mark 3 times in his short career.............Hillis had 2010.......and that's it}

Edited by ~Tailback King~

21 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

The last version of Tecmobowl he was on was the 1st playstation version......he's on the Niners, which reminds me a lot of THIS Cascadia F*CC!n' Tecmo season.....he is actually gonna have a TEAM around him, which is great for me, and $#!tty for everybody else who I have to play against.  This season should be a pretty accurate portrayal of what "could have been" had Johnson been drafted to a better team......time to rewrite HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{p.s.    Oh, and @hankthetank, I'm pretty sure Peyton Hillis never got CLOSE to catching 67 passes and having over 600 yards receiving in one year...on top of what he did in the rushing department.......I'd rather have a multi talented threat like that than one who just breaks 1,000 yards rushing..........so would you}

{p.s. p.s. I will admit, 2010 was a hell of a year for Hillis, (yes, I checked the stats) or anybody.....what happened to the guy???  I mean that year was seriously it for him........then nothing}

{p.s. p.s. p.s.  By the way, Johnny cleared the 1,200 combined yards mark 3 times in his short career.............Hillis had 2010.......and that's it}

Does Johnny Johnson fake an injury in that game like he did in real life and like Peyton Hillis did.  Hillis did have 61 receptions for 477 yards.  He also had more Yards from Scrimmage that year than Johnson ever had and he had 13 Total TD's thats 7 more than Johnson had.  A real warrior football player will play the game until he is braindead and useless life after the war is pointless in the eyes of a true warrior.  Steve Young and Troy Aikman had enough brain cells left they could have afforded more concussions before they were vegetables.  Brett Favre should have drank a bottle of painkillers everyday he could have won another superbowl.  Die on the field be a real warrior like Apollo Creed.

Peyton Hillis video 

^^^Kinda sad really....dude had some talent, but he was a dumbfuck.  Unlike Hillis, Johnny wouldn't fake injuries "during the season" when his loser teams needed him.....When Johnny faked the back injury for Frisco, it was at the begining of training camp when a veteran like him has every right to negotiate his contract.  Johnny put in "work" for those crappy and horribly run teams of his, and never had a really good line to support him......I remember watching games of his when I was younger on the Cards and the Jets and seeing too many plays where he would barely get the ball handed to him before he got slammed...like on the exchange...and he never really got the chance to show off his true talent.  I ain't sayin' he never bitched about money or his sh!tty situations, but he was the best player on his team for every team he ever played for..............................................plus the fact that he's JOHNNY {muthaphukk!n'} JOHNSON.

On 5/17/2018 at 1:23 AM, ~Tailback King~ said:

^^^Kinda sad really....dude had some talent, but he was a dumbfuck.  Unlike Hillis, Johnny wouldn't fake injuries "during the season" when his loser teams needed him.....When Johnny faked the back injury for Frisco, it was at the begining of training camp when a veteran like him has every right to negotiate his contract.  Johnny put in "work" for those crappy and horribly run teams of his, and never had a really good line to support him......I remember watching games of his when I was younger on the Cards and the Jets and seeing too many plays where he would barely get the ball handed to him before he got slammed...like on the exchange...and he never really got the chance to show off his true talent.  I ain't sayin' he never bitched about money or his sh!tty situations, but he was the best player on his team for every team he ever played for..............................................plus the fact that he's JOHNNY {muthaphukk!n'} JOHNSON.

1990-1992 Tim McDonald Best Player on the Cardinals
1993-1994 Boomer Esiason Best Player on the Jets

1996 I'd say Jerry Rice was the best player on the 49ers but Johnny Johnson never actually played

Also it should be pointed out that in 1993 The Cardinals Replaced Johnny Johnson with a historically insignificant (much like Johnny Johnson) rookie named Ronald Moore who scored more touchdowns in his first season and rushed for more yards than Johnny ran for in any single season.  

Let's Look at the top 5 Cardinals Single Season Rushers of the 90's

1 95 Garrison Heart 1070 Yards
2 98 Adrian Murrell 1042 Yards
3 93 Ronald Moore 1018 Yards
4 90 Johnny Johnson 926 Yards
5 94 Ronald Moore 780 Yards

1 hour ago, hankthetank said:

1990-1992 Tim McDonald Best Player on the Cardinals
1993-1994 Boomer Esiason Best Player on the Jets

1996 I'd say Jerry Rice was the best player on the 49ers but Johnny Johnson never actually played

Also it should be pointed out that in 1993 The Cardinals Replaced Johnny Johnson with a historically insignificant (much like Johnny Johnson) rookie named Ronald Moore who scored more touchdowns in his first season and rushed for more yards than Johnny ran for in any single season.  

Let's Look at the top 5 Cardinals Single Season Rushers of the 90's

1 95 Garrison Heart 1070 Yards
2 98 Adrian Murrell 1042 Yards
3 93 Ronald Moore 1018 Yards
4 90 Johnny Johnson 926 Yards
5 94 Ronald Moore 780 Yards

UHHHHHH......Lets just be real man.........Ask any one of the members of this site...the whole Tecmobowl.org, and out of those 5 players you just named, even YOU would have Johnny Johnson as the player you would build your team around outta any of them........the difference between 1st and 4th is one big run from Johnny Johnson........Johnson made a career outta long runs.....just check the stats.....not one of the players you listed had the stride, north ta south speed, the elite WR hands, or power that Johnson possessed.  The bull$#!t list you just made of players you rank higher than Johnson, you don't even believe...are you kidding me???.........your argument is gettin' weak, and now I think you're just graspin' for straws dude.

Edited by ~Tailback King~

1 hour ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

UHHHHHH......Lets just be real man.........Ask any one of the members of this site...the whole Tecmobowl.org, and out of those 5 players you just named, even YOU would have Johnny Johnson as the player you would build your team around outta any of them........the difference between 1st and 4th is one big run from Johnny Johnson........Johnson made a career outta long runs.....just check the stats.....not one of the players you listed had the stride, north ta south speed, the elite WR hands, or power that Johnson possessed.  The bull$#!t list you just made of players you rank higher than Johnson, you don't even believe...are you kidding me???.........your argument is gettin' weak, and now I think you're just graspin' for straws dude.

Johnny Johnson is far from the best on the list of the 4 I would rank him above Ronald Moore because he had more longevity than 5 pretty good seasons as compared to Moores 2 good season while Moore had the best individual season in 1993 his numbers from 95-98 were crap.  However Adrian Murrell and his 95-99 seasons were more impressive than Johnson's numbers including 3 consecutive 1000 yard seasons. The top guy by far is Garrison Hearst who came into his own in 1995 with a 1070 yard season then played for Cincinnati in 96 and had 847 yards rushing.  Then he went to San Francisco becoming the back that they had hoped Johnny Johnson could be.  Rushing for 1019 in 97 and in 98 he had 1570 rushing and 535 receiving breaking Roger Craigs team records for most yards rushing and most yards from scrimmage.  After helping the team make the playoffs he ran for 128 and caught 3 passes to beat the Packers.  He then had an ankle break on the first play from scrimmage and SF lost to ATL 18-20 San Francisco could have been in the Superbowl that year if he hadn't gotten hurt.  He had a complication with surgery that resulted in him getting Avascular Necrosis which is what caused Bo Jackson to retire from football.  Instead of giving up he spent the 99 and 2000 years rehabbing and got back into the game and turned the 49ers who were 10-22 while he was gone into a 12-4 team with his 1206 yards rushing being named NFL Comeback player of the year.  He also had 972 rushing yards in 2002 and 768 in 2003 then in 2004 the Broncos squeezed the last ounces of Football they could out of him and that was it.  Now what would you rather have a player who sits out because of a fake injury or a player that battles a real one and comes back and leads you to the playoffs?  Not only that Hearst even had the time to be quoted making anti-gay slurs in 2002 in a San Francisco newspaper.  I don't recall Johnny Johnson ever spewing out anti-gay slurs in the gayest town in america.

My 1st stab at some Season 2 Season Previews. Here's the first one. I'll go division by division. First up some Capsule Previews, then later we'll get into some more detailed analysis taking into account owner history and ability, style of team and how that matches the strengths of the owner, and other aspects. 

SInce today is the 38th anniversary of Mt. St. Helens Violent Eruption, we'll start with that division. 

Mt St Helens.PNG

1. BEARS1 Chicago Bears : Owner : Stu aka BoogieWithStu - Opposing defenses should be aware of quarterback Timm Rosenbach's mobility. He throws just as well on the run as he does in the pocket. The running and receiving skills of running back Neal Anderson keep the defense off balance. Wide receiver Clarence Verdin is a dangerous kick returner. The hustling pursuit of veteran linebacker Andre Collins makes it difficult to gain yards against the Bears' defense. 

CHI Off CFT2.PNGCHI Def CFT2.PNG

2. LIONS1 Detroit Lions : Owner : theprofessor - The Lions believe in the magic of quarterback Don Majkowski. The confident passer does an excellent job of locating tight end Marv Cook downfield. Wide receivers Irving Fryar and Greg McMurtry are a pair of gamebreakers. Running back Thurman Thomas is a dangerous open-field runner and an excellent receiver out of the backfield. Defensive ends Chris Doleman and Al Noga are quick off the ball. Scott Davis helps them compose one of the most formidable defensive lines in the CFT. 

DET OFF CFT2.PNGDET DEF CFT2.PNG

3. DOLPHINS1  Miami Dolphins : Owner: larrybird33 - Dan Marino still has the quickest release in the league. Ricky Proehl and Roy Green are a pair of sure handed receivers with deceptive speed. Gerald Riggs and Earnest Byner are a pair of thick-thighed runners who'll trample over any defenders in their path. Fiery linebacker Tim Harris talks a good game, and plays an even better one. Linebackers Brian Noble and Johnny Holland are solid against the run and the pass.  Cornerbacks Albert Lewis and Kevin Ross and safeties Kevin Porter and Deron Cherry make up one of the best secondaries in the league and are the leaders of the "Miami Pound Machine" defense. 

MIA OFF CFT2.PNGMIA DEF CFT2.PNG

4. SEAHAWKS1  Seattle Seahawks : Owner : invader aka invaderstar64 - Quarterback Vinny Testaverde times his throws well and has good anticipation of his receivers. Wide Receiver Rob Moore takes some of the receiving burden off Al Toon and gives quarterback Vinny Testaverde another deep threat. Running back Cleveland Gary is a multi-purpose workhorse who likes to touch the football 20-25 times per game. Linebackers Jeff Herrod, Duane Bickett, and Chip Banks are the nucleus of an up-and-coming defensive unit that loves to blitz the quarterback. Quarterbacks should be aware of ballhawking cornerback Wayne Haddix. Punter Bobby Boucher (REMEMBER THE NORTH!) is one of the best in the league. 

SEA OFF CFT2.PNGSEA DEF CFT2.PNG

^^^ @kamphuna8 I not too sure you should post my team on here........just the visual realization of what you guy's are gonna have to face in July might make people quit before this tournament even begins!!!  .......and I wouldn't blame um'.  I just looked at the piece of paper my team was written down on and scared myself!!!

5 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

^^^ @kamphuna8 I not too sure you should post my team on here........just the visual realization of what you guy's are gonna have to face in July might make people quit before this tournament even begins!!!  .......and I wouldn't blame um'.  I just looked at the piece of paper my team was written down on and scared myself!!!

WOW!!!... them is sum BOLD words, cottonmouth... esp. when you KNOW you have no possible way to stop rufus porter from entering your backfield at WILL and fucking! johnnys! world! UP!

SCARED??!!! chortle chortle chortle... quit frontin', gomez... u know whats in store for U!!!!!! at CFT2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#unstoppaBO

8 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

My 1st stab at some Season 2 Season Previews. Here's the first one. I'll go division by division. First up some Capsule Previews, then later we'll get into some more detailed analysis taking into account owner history and ability, style of team and how that matches the strengths of the owner, and other aspects. 

SInce today is the 38th anniversary of Mt. St. Helens Violent Eruption, we'll start with that division. 

Mt St Helens.PNG

1. BEARS1 Chicago Bears : Owner : Stu aka BoogieWithStu - Opposing defenses should be aware of quarterback Timm Rosenbach's mobility. He throws just as well on the run as he does in the pocket. The running and receiving skills of running back Neal Anderson keep the defense off balance. Wide receiver Clarence Verdin is a dangerous kick returner. The hustling pursuit of veteran defensive end Charles Mann and linebacker Andre Collins makes it difficult to gain yards against the Bears' defense. 

CHI Off CFT2.PNGCHI Def CFT2.PNG

2. LIONS1 Detroit Lions : Owner : theprofessor - The Lions believe in the magic of quarterback Don Majkowski. The confident passer does an excellent job of locating tight end Marv Cook downfield. Wide receivers Irving Fryar and Greg McMurtry are a pair of gamebreakers. Defensive ends Chris Doleman and Al Noga are quick off the ball. Scott Davis helps them compose one of the most formidable defensive lines in the CFT. 

DET OFF CFT2.PNGDET DEF CFT2.PNG

3. DOLPHINS1  Miami Dolphins : Owner: larrybird33 - Dan Marino still has the quickest release in the league. Ricky Proehl and Roy Green are a pair of sure handed receivers with deceptive speed. Gerald Riggs and Earnest Byner are a pair of thick-thighed runners who'll trample over any defenders in their path. Fiery linebacker Tim Harris talks a good game, and plays an even better one. Linebackers Brian Noble and Johnny Holland are solid against the run and the pass.  Cornerbacks Albert Lewis and Kevin Ross and safeties Kevin Porter and Deron Cherry make up one of the best secondaries in the league and are the leaders of the "Miami Pound Machine" defense. 

MIA OFF CFT2.PNGMIA DEF CFT2.PNG

4. SEAHAWKS1  Seattle Seahawks : Owner : invader aka invaderstar64 - Quarterback Vinny Testaverde times his throws well and has good anticipation of his receivers. Wide Receiver Rob Moore takes some of the receiving burden off Al Toon and gives quarterback Vinny Testaverde another deep threat. Running back Cleveland Gary is a multi-purpose workhorse who likes to touch the football 20-25 times per game. Linebackers Jeff Herrod, Duane Bickett, and Chip Banks are the nucleus of an up-and-coming defensive unit that loves to blitz the quarterback. Quarterbacks should be aware of ballhawking cornerback Wayne Haddix. Punter Bobby Boucher (REMEMBER THE NORTH!) is one of the best in the league. 

SEA OFF CFT2.PNGSEA DEF CFT2.PNG

let's run the numbers here and see:

CHI: nope

DET: nope

MIA: nope

SEA: nope

#unstoppaBO

@manYo720.......#unstoppaBO???????  Please.  You can't tackle, what you can't see........stride like an antelope, and slice through the 'D'.       

#JohnnysmackaBO 

51 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

@manYo720.......#unstoppaBO???????  Please.  You can't tackle, what you can't see........stride like an antelope, and slice through the 'D'.       

#JohnnysmackaBO 

3242-400Fr.jpg

Let's continue with the capsule previews

Next up. Mount Rainier Division

Rainier.jpg

1. FALCONS1 Atlanta Falcons : Owner : DT aka DTfromBtown - QB Dave Krieg is a high percentage passer who does a fine job of finding his receivers. Stephone Paige is a reliable possession receiver, while Robb Thomas is an elusive deep threat. When Krieg is not passing to his receivers, he's handing off to running backs Roger Craig and Tom Rathman. Linebackers David Little and Bryan Hinkle are the catalyst of Atlanta's young "Grits Blitz" defense. Strong safety Nesby Glasgow is a smart, hustling player who wants in on every play. 

ATL OFF CFT2.jpgATL DEF CFT2.jpg

2. BENGALS1 Cincinnati Bengals : Owner : Tick aka White Tick - Quarterback Steve DeBerg is one of the toughest competitors in the league. The running of Mike Rozier and Steve Broussard complements the long-ball passing of DeBerg, who's favorite target is sticky-fingered receiver Andre Reed. The hustling pursuit of veteran defensive end Charles Mann makes it difficult to gain yards against the Bengals' defense. Linebackers Jessie Tuggle, Michael Reid, and Darion Conner lead Cincinnati's "SWAT Team" Defense. 

CIN OFF CFT2.jpgCIN DEF CFT2.jpg

3. RAIDERS1  Los Angeles Raiders : Owner : XtraLargent - Wide Receiver John Taylor takes some of the receiving burden off Jerry Rice and gives quarterback Ken O'Brien another deep throat. With the emergence of running back Sammie Smith and fullback Tony Paige, the Raiders have a more balanced offensive attack. Double-teaming Reggie White will only free up defensive end Clyde Simmons and give him a clear path to the quarterback. The Saints' linebackers are the strength of their defense. Outside linebackers Pat Swilling and Rickey Jackson excel as pass rushers and inside linebackers Sam Mills and Vaughan Johnson are solid against the run and in pass coverage. Unsung cornerback Terry McDaniel will make quarterbacks regret trying to throw at him. 

RAI OFF CFT2.jpgRAI DEF CFT2.jpg

5 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

Let's continue with the capsule previews

Next up. Mount Rainier Division

Rainier.jpg

1. FALCONS1 Atlanta Falcons : Owner : DT aka DTfromBtown - QB Dave Krieg is a high percentage passer who does a fine job of finding his receivers. Stephone Paige is a reliable possession receiver, while Robb Thomas is an elusive deep threat. When Krieg is not passing to his receivers, he's handing off to running backs Roger Craig and Tom Rathman. Linebackers David Little and Bryan Hinkle are the catalyst of Atlanta's young "Grits Blitz" defense. Strong safety Nesby Glasgow is a smart, hustling player who wants in on every play. 

ATL OFF CFT2.jpgATL DEF CFT2.jpg

2. BENGALS1 Cincinnati Bengals : Owner : Tick aka White Tick - Quarterback Steve DeBerg is one of the toughest competitors in the league. The running of Mike Rozier and Steve Broussard complements the long-ball passing of DeBerg, who's favorite target is sticky-fingered receiver Andre Reed. The hustling pursuit of veteran defensive end Charles Mann makes it difficult to gain yards against the Bengals' defense. Linebackers Jessie Tuggle, Michael Reid, and Darion Conner lead Cincinnati's "SWAT Team" Defense. 

CIN OFF CFT2.jpgCIN DEF CFT2.jpg

3. RAIDERS1  Los Angeles Raiders : Owner : XtraLargent - Wide Receiver John Taylor takes some of the receiving burden off Jerry Rice and gives quarterback Ken O'Brien another deep throat. With the emergence of running back Sammie Smith and fullback Tony Paige, the Raiders have a more balanced offensive attack. Double-teaming Reggie White will only free up defensive end Clyde Simmons and give him a clear path to the quarterback. The Saints' linebackers are the strength of their defense. Outside linebackers Pat Swilling and Rickey Jackson excel as pass rushers and inside linebackers Sam Mills and Vaughan Johnson are solid against the run and in pass coverage. Unsung cornerback Terry McDaniel will make quarterbacks regret trying to throw at him. 

RAI OFF CFT2.jpgRAI DEF CFT2.jpg

ok lets run these guys past the BO-ometer:

ATL: more like HARDLY Nickerson

CIN: more like Jessi TuGGle

RAI: more like Lickey Slackson

#unstoppaBO

Capsule Preview #3

Mount Hood Division

Mount Hood.PNG

1. OILERS1 Houston Oilers : Owner : callmefairf aka dleifriafr aka the Fiasco from Pasco aka SIr Randulous - Quarterback Jim Everett leads a potent offense that can score from anywhere on the football field. Speedy receivers Henry Ellard and Willie Anderson have to be double-covered. Bruising running back John Stephens is a featured player when the Oilers go to their ball control offense. Linebackers Kevin Murphy and Eugene Marve lead an aggressive defense. Defensively, safety David Fulcher is a heavy hitter who makes the receivers hear footsteps and ball carriers run scared. 

Hou OFF CFT2.PNGHou DEF CFT2.PNG

2. GIANTS1 New York Giants : Owner : JoeyB aka JoeyHoneyB -  The Giants wear down opposing defenses with their run-oriented, ball-control offense.  The running and passing of quarterback Rodney Peete ignite the Giants' offense. The confident passer does an excellent job of locating receivers Sterling Sharpe and Perry Kemp downfield.  Bobby Humphrey's slippery moves make it difficult for defenders to get a clean hit on him. Tight end Ed West is a valuable possession receiver. Nose tackle Jerry Ball does a good job of tying up blockers and allowing linebacker James Francis to make tackles. Cornerback Tyrone Braxton is the secondary's best cover man. 

GIA OFF CFT2.PNGGIA DEF CFT2.PNG

3. 49ERS1 San Francisco 49ers : Owner : gripsmoke -  The 49ers are hard to stop because they have so many weapons. John Elway's cannon arm and nimble feet make him very difficult to defend. Elway and running back Emmitt Smith are cornerstones of an explosive young offense. Wide receivers Willie Gault and Mervyn Fernandez possess size, speed, and good hands. The 49ers have a solid defense that includes linebackers Ed Reynolds, Andre Tippett, and Chris SIngleton. 

SF OFF CFT2.PNGSF DEF CFT2.PNG

4. BUCCANEERS1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers : Owner : SirTed - The Buccaneers are a youthful team full of potential. Joe Montana is arguably the finest quarterback ever to play. The Buccaneers have two of the most dangerous receivers in the league in Anthony Carter and Hassan Jones. The running of John L. Williams and Derrick Fenner propels the Buccaneers' "Ground Chuck" offense. Defensive end Richard Dent continues to be one of the league's premier pass rushers. Leslie O'Neal does a fine job of pressuring the quarterback. Linebacker Junior Seau has good speed and can both blitz and drop into pass coverage. Strong safety Mark Murphy plays smart and makes things happen. 

TB OFF CFT2.PNGTB DEF CFT2.PNG