Tacoma, WA - 07/28/18 - Cascadia Effin' Tecmo Season 2

kamphuna8

On 4/16/2018 at 2:36 PM, kamphuna8 said:

As for the season. Since we have more than 12, we will be doing just a 10 game season (potentially moved down to 9 or 8 depending on more people added or the logistics of it all). 

I will come up with a season schedule. I will have everyone play everyone in their own conference (which would be 6 games if we end up with 14 total) and then the remaining 4 games would be a rematch against 2 division opponents and 2 non conference opponents. 

We got 15 with @SirTedjoining us. and the Draft is LIVE. 

With the 1st pick of the 2018 CFT Draft, the Dolphins select MIA QBs Dandy Dan Marino and Scotty (Doesn't Know) Mitchell.

As for the Conference and Division setup. Here is my vision. 

Lewis Conference

Mt. Baker Division

Kamp COWBOYS1

Manyo CHIEFS1

TBK CARDINALS1

Polish Rifle CHARGERS1

Mt. Rainier Division

DT FALCONS1

XL RAIDERS1

TICK BENGALS1

Clark Conference

Mt. Hood Division

Grip 49ERS1

Fairf OILERS1

Joe GIANTS1 

Ted BUCCANEERS1

Mt. St. Helen's Division

Invader SEAHAWKS1

Stu  BEARS1

LBird33 DOLPHINS1

Prof LIONS1

Schedule wise, if we are at 15, I'll try and come up with a 10 week schedule that works, or perhaps as was suggested, we could wrangle a 16th and make it much easier. Shooting for a 10 game schedule. 10 Weeks wouldn't work to have 10 games with 15 players because of the byes needed. 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:05 PM, kamphuna8 said:

I forgot to add a key component of the Draft and resulting game play.  I'll insert the following into the top post as well.

All the OL, DL, LB and DB tandems are going to be locked in to their alignment that is on the original Tecmo Super Bowl rom. No WRs or TEs can carry the ball on a RB run play.

Reminder

that moment when CFT teams realize the Bo Train is in the offset-I and coming straight at 'em while they are stalled on the tracks with bargain basement LBs

image.thumb.png.2d114975d1b054a5792af5341e702f75.png

{also the moment when DAL feels like making a smart retort here and realizes Bo and Anthony Munoz comin' straight at LT's muth*phuckin' face!}

Edited by manYo720

3 hours ago, manYo720 said:

that moment when CFT teams realize the Bo Train is in the offset-I and coming straight at 'em while they are stalled on the tracks with bargain basement LBs

image.thumb.png.2d114975d1b054a5792af5341e702f75.png

{also the moment when DAL feels like making a smart retort here and realizes Bo and Anthony Munoz comin' straight at LT's muth*phuckin' face!}

Dallas is ready... we got some white lines ready...

that feeling when you play a ~CHUKKA~ with their weak-azz strategy of praying/preying on the CC/JJ game..... but then they SEE you got Richard Johnson on D, and then they REALIZE -- yep, they about to eat that phat <DICK DICK>.................... and THEN, as the Sun of Hope slowly dims in their tecmo soul, and the gods begin to withdraw a little bit --- a terrible thought suddenly stretches dark fingers around those hopes, completely engulfing and snuffing them out in the absolute blackness of a CRIPPLING and TOTAL Tecmo Despair......... AS THEY REMEMBER: you got BO! FUCKING! JACKSON! and not only are they about to get skull-fukk*d by you picking half their plays when they're on offense, and the other half gonna be sword to sword vs. the Anti-Chukka himself, aka Da ~REAL~ Dick DIck..... but ALSO, holy shit the fatal fact: they don't stand a chance of stopping UN-STOPPA-BO Himself!!!------------------and then, and then, and then: there is NO hope.... NO HOPE, none at all....... (AND, of course: NO MONEY set down on top of the TV when you offer to make the game a little more interesting but he declines out of sheer futility of trying to even imagine himself having a chance to defeat you....... BOW DOWN.~~~).

8bAw.gif

Yeah...no.  I guarantee Bo doesn't scare any of my opponents as much as Johnny does...there'a sumthin' in tecmo Manyo that you dont seem to undastand...and sumthin bout talent that people seem ta miss......hidden stats.....yo boy has NONE.....whatcha c iz whatcha get wit Bo.....Johnny on the other hand........

12 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

Yeah...no.  I guarantee Bo doesn't scare any of my opponents as much as Johnny does...there'a sumthin' in tecmo Manyo that you dont seem to undastand...and sumthin bout talent that people seem ta miss......hidden stats.....yo boy has NONE.....whatcha c iz whatcha get wit Bo.....Johnny on the other hand........

tenor.gif?itemid=8280583

On 4/28/2018 at 1:45 AM, ~Tailback King~ said:

3 hours ago, kamphuna8 said:

"PEOPLE AND PATRONS OF THE TECMOBOWL REPUBLIC.....IF YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF COACH TAILBACK'S TEAM NOW,....YOU WILL BE...............YOU.........WILL.......BE"

@madmanyo360 I hope your WATCHIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ~Tailback King~

1 hour ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

"PEOPLE AND PATRONS OF THE TECMOBOWL REPUBLIC.....IF YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF COACH TAILBACK'S TEAM NOW,....YOU WILL BE...............YOU.........WILL.......BE"

@madmanyo360 I hope your WATCHIN!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT PRESEASON GAMES PLAYED BY THE COMPUTER!!!  That shit <unofficial> af... shitz and giGGlez.

whereas I played JPSnatches (who btw is a better passer than TBK) in Games #1 and #2 in the \OFFICIAL\ Cheefs Preseason Games as such:

Preseason%20Game%201%20vs%20DAL%20JPSnat

Preseason%20Game%202%20vs%20PHX%20JPSnat