Special Teams Hack Issues

Atrain400

Not sure if anyone has noticed this.  I have placed the following formations in my ROM from this thread:

Wedge Return

Kickoff Cover

Punt Block Return

Punt Coverage

The player placements in the formations look fine, however I noticed an error in placement when picking the QB sneak play.

5aa993b70aadc_QBsneak.thumb.JPG.6da2d8cc58df672adcd385eac1a42bf5.JPG              5aa9948a1a62f_bunchedlinemen.thumb.JPG.9decfb50b73a5ad622e396943bee6a79.JPG

The defensive ends are bunched together by the nose tackle.  Anyone else ever see this?  I will work backwards to isolate which of the four formations may be causing this.  I will also see if it does it on any other play.  I may be missing something obvious, but just thought I'd put this out there.

I confirmed that the problem was happening with other plays as well.  I was also able to determine it was happening when any or all of the formation changes were made (Wedge Return, Kickoff Cover; Punt Block Return, Punt Coverage).  However, the FG/Xtra point block and coverage formations work, with no apparent side effects.  Not sure what I'm missing here.  The only other hack I have implemented with relation to formation is the motion player going into a 2Pt stance, but even with that hack out, I was still having a problem.

Edited by Atrain400