Respectedgen1us

Has anyone ever changed the field dimensions?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tiredtonsofclay
      View File TECMO GREY CUP 2018 (Launch Edition)
      With the CFL season just around the corner I decided to do a 2018 update to this great rom. I have added the hack to help ball carriers to crash through the line better. I have also changed the NFL all star team to include the original TSB all stars!  I have uploaded 2 roms again, and there are now 7 ninute quarters!

Submitter tiredtonsofclay Submitted 06/08/2018 Category Misc ROMs  
    • By tiredtonsofclay
      With the CFL season just around the corner I decided to do a 2018 update to this great rom. I have added the hack to help ball carriers to crash through the line better. I have also changed the NFL all star team to include the original TSB all stars!  I have uploaded 2 roms again, and there are now 7 ninute quarters!

• By tiredtonsofclay
      View File TECMO GREY CUP 2017
      A few people have been asking for a CFL rom on this site, so here it is! The B.C. Lions helmet needs to be updated, as well as the schedule. If anyone could help me with that, it'd be great! This is my first rom, so if anybody is having problems downloading it let me know!

Submitter tiredtonsofclay Submitted 05/01/2018 Category Misc ROMs  
    • By tiredtonsofclay
      A few people have been asking for a CFL rom on this site, so here it is! The B.C. Lions helmet needs to be updated, as well as the schedule. If anyone could help me with that, it'd be great! This is my first rom, so if anybody is having problems downloading it let me know!

• By tiredtonsofclay
      Hello i am making a CFL Rom that is around the year 2000. The Rom i am using  has the normal end zones and i would like to either have them changed to 20 yards or maybe have the teams slightly changed in the newest 2016 rom  to reflect the divisions from the 8 team 2012  rom. Whatever would be easier.

TSB CFL Tecmo Grey Cup 2012 (gnar).nes
      TECMO GREY CUP 2016.nes